• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Argh, argh, argh. Four of us have just got ourselves tickets to Brighton in the FA Cup to tick off a ground.

Anyone want to buy some Brighton tickets. They're quiet cheap.

You could have waited until we play them next season in the championship

While I welcome the change. Just a bit concerned as tow hether this change is in our best interests. Ranger and Cox possibly not a 100%. Fortune out of contract. Could we be leaving ourselves a bit short handed ?

5 Saturday home games, including 4 against 6 of the teams above us, in 6 Saturdays straight after Christmas - I hope everyone has some money left! And the away game is against Fleetwood who are 8th. Let's hope everyone stays fit and we are still all happy after Feb 4th !

While I welcome the change. Just a bit concerned as tow hether this change is in our best interests. Ranger and Cox possibly not a 100%. Fortune out of contract. Could we be leaving ourselves a bit short handed ?

On the other hand, we looked pretty rusty after a previous long break, so pros and cons really

Is this really a good idea ?

Sheffield Utd on form,
Coker out,
Ranger out,

Would have thought the original Feb date would have been better for us? With so many home games straight after Christmas will non-Season ticket holders be able to fund all these games?

We'd better bloody win this match then...

Great stuff.

Tuesday night and it's a 6-7k gate. Saturday and it's an 8k+ gate.

More revenue for the club. And a good chance to make up ground and get the points to seal another term in league 1 at the very least

Great news for me midweek games are real pain for me.Should attract more fans from both sides.

Don't bank on that. More away fans certainly, but matches that are re-arranged are invariably less well attended than those played on the original date and the later they are re-arranged the greater the impact.

Not good. I was looking forward to flood light footie on my birthday :thumbdown:

Can't tell what the weather will be like on that day but I think you may well find the floodlights are on from around 2:30 p.m. on that day. :thumbsup:

Getting them on early ensures that they are working and and if not gives time for Browny to fix them without interfering with the pre-match team talk. :smile:

Certainly the second half will be flooded with light from the ....... errrh .... floodlights. :'(

Are you ******* kidding me? We'd bought centre circle seats for this one for us and my dad for his Christmas present!!! :angry:
mums half of the family is Yorkshire and I like see those teams if I can.. problem is I will miss this as I am in New York...!!!!!

Back