• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SoL Sports Special, Live from Park Lane.

Amazingly everytime Southend are playing there are a 1000 plus crowd... and we ARE scoring loads of goals... FREDDY WHO ??

I dont go to warm up games TBH but amazed with our support.... looking forward to the Hamsters next week will be a massive test... 10,000 plus I reckon

Well done Stevie Tilson the unbelievable could happen and just maybe swapping places with those carrot crunchiers next year

Happy Days n No Fear :-)

I dont go to warm up games TBH but amazed with our support.... looking forward to the Hamsters next week will be a massive test... 10,000 plus I reckon

I'm not so sure. Not to flog a dead horse but £20 is a heck of a lot of money for a pre-season friendly. :mad:

Having said that, looking at the number of Wet Sham shirts you see around Southend, the kids may be out in force.

I'm not so sure. Not to flog a dead horse but £20 is a heck of a lot of money for a pre-season friendly. :mad:

Having said that, looking at the number of Wet Sham shirts you see around Southend, the kids may be out in force.

Mate at work said all the hamsters tickets are sold... if them so call cockney fans buy Southend tickets, hey its more money to our club... shame Southend Fans dont want to watch their club that much.... west spam or not... I will loud and proud :-)

Mate at work said all the hamsters tickets are sold... if them so call cockney fans buy Southend tickets, hey its more money to our club... shame Southend Fans dont want to watch their club that much.... west spam or not... I will loud and proud :-)

I'll be going and taking a Spammer into our end which should be a good laugh! Being a student though, I am conscious of the fact that it is quite expensive for an essentially meaningless game :cry:

As students though, we are able to get the £10 concessionary rate, which makes the day quite affordable to us. The only trouble is, I'm going to this tournament thing at the Emirates the next day so it's going to be quite an expensive weekend!

:D

........and so will this Wickford Shrimper.Come on the Blues,let's turn 'em over.

Horrible plastic ****-erney wannabees

I'll be going and taking a Spammer into our end which should be a good laugh! Being a student though, I am conscious of the fact that it is quite expensive for an essentially meaningless game :cry:

As students though, we are able to get the £10 concessionary rate, which makes the day quite affordable to us. The only trouble is, I'm going to this tournament thing at the Emirates the next day so it's going to be quite an expensive weekend!

:D
Ooh, PES North vs. South, enjoy it.

Do you play PES online? It's goooood...

*totally off topic.*

Thanks for the updates Wino.

Back