• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bielzibubz

President
About three months ago (can't remember exactly when), whilst walking along Fairfax Drive to The Hall one Saturday afternoon I spotted Dean Kiely driving up Gainsbourough Drive in his Audi A8 convertable, complete with a private KIELY1 plate looking for a parking space. He obviously wasn't a guest of The Blues as he would have parked at the stadium.
I mentioned this to a few people at the time but paid no attention to it as it was quite a while to the end of the season but now, what with all the rumours doing the rounds about Pompey and Eastwood I just thought I'd start another completely useless discussion topic for no other reason other than the fact it amuses me no end and someones bound to put 2 + 2 together and come up with 15.3
laugh.gif

I fully expect to this this topic on the 606 board if nothing else
laugh.gif

So what you're saying is that Bart is better than Daryl?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ May 27 2006,16:33)]So what you're saying is that Bart is better than Daryl?
eh! ?

I wasn't saying or implying anything, just saying what i saw......other people can make up their own daft assumptions
wow.gif

I don't remember mentioning Bart or Daryl's name......in fact, I didn't

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ May 27 2006,16:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ May 27 2006,16:33)]So what you're saying is that Bart is better than Daryl?
Which means its a shame he has retired, and that the tomato is a fruit
I think you should start a poll on that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (D62SUBOY @ May 27 2006,16:07)]I wish I hadn't bloody said anything now  
suspect.gif
typical.  
mad.gif

Starts mouthing off about tomatoes, Bart and Stan dogging then when people question how he knows Tilly is close to signing a big name replacement for the goat he goes all sheepish.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Fitter @ May 27 2006,17:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (D62SUBOY @ May 27 2006,16:07)]I wish I hadn't bloody said anything now
suspect.gif
typical.
mad.gif

Starts mouthing off about tomatoes, Bart and Stan dogging then when people question how he knows Tilly is close to signing a big name replacement for the goat he goes all sheepish.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kiely = goalkeeper - Sir Goat = wasn't

I'm missing the point arn't i
suspect.gif

Now, who stole my Prozac?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper4life @ May 27 2006,17:47)]cant see Kiely coming here to be number 2.
Actually the point i was making, or rather wasn't
laugh.gif
is that perhaps......just perhaps Kiely was down here on an unofficial scouting mission on Eastwood.

One giant leap for mankind, one GIANT leap in the assumption stakes
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (D62SUBOY @ May 27 2006,16:40)]
[b said:
eh! ?

I wasn't saying or implying anything, just saying what i saw......other people can make up their own daft assumptions  
wow.gif

I don't remember mentioning Bart or Daryl's name......in fact, I didn't
whoosh.jpg

I understood:

"About three months ago I spotted completely useless Dean Kiely driving up Gainsbourough Drive in his Audi A8 convertable, complete with a private parking space. He paid no attention and obviously wasn't a guest of Eastwood as he would have parked at Pompey.

I mentioned this to a few people at the time, what with all the rumours doing the rounds I just thought I'd start another discussion topic for no other reason other than 2 + 2 = 15.3."

Back