• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

haveaguiness

Coach
Does anyone else out there watch this? I have just finished the first season and thought it was awesome! Bit surprised it has never really had massive coverage over here, I think it is shown on USA 5 at the moment.

For those who have never seen or heard of it, it is a very similar concept to the Sopranos, in that it is about a "mafia" type control of a town, except the "mafia" in Sons of Anarchy are a Motorbike club (Hells Angles type thing). They are basically gun runners for the bigger gangs in and around America.

I know hardly anyone that has heard of or seen it and just wondered what other peoples opinions were?

Funnily enough I had never heard of this and then my colleague said lets take a trip to HMV this lunch time and he was after Sons of Anarchy Series 3!

He loves it!

I was a late visitor to this series, it not being available on terrestrial. However, I got the three series on DVD and have loved every minute of it. Now I've got to wait for series 4 to finish airing before that too will be available on DVD. Great characters and good stories with just the right amount of bloodshed and violence!

****ing love it! I just watched the first episode of season 4 which is being shown in the states at the moment!

Back