• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Southend 1-0 Barrow

So u didnt want the manager our after our abysmal start? Your the only one then
Don’t attempt to re write history- it just looks ridiculous., there are numerous posts on here where supporters understood what Molesley was trying to do. Your opinions were actually in the minority of n SZ- that is clear to anyone that bothers to read . Don’t judge others by your own standards. I’m totally able to take the time to think about a situation and form an opinion and not knee jerk to every bit of bad news.

So u didnt want the manager our after our abysmal start? Your the only one then

It's harder to find people in your "Molesley Out" thread that agreed with your calls to sack him than people that felt he wasn't to blame for the bad start.

It's harder to find people in your "Molesley Out" thread that agreed with your calls to sack him than people that felt he wasn't to blame for the bad start.
Rubbish! If your team is loosing what ever the circumstances the manager always carry the can right? I was ****ed off with loosing and may of harshly overreacted but believe me there were many of us.

The poll figures—check them if you like—105 wanted him sacked,89 of us didn’t.

Make that 2.... I have lauded his performance and attitude from the 1st time I saw him in action.
I'm with you here and, very likely, a few others. One of the biggest assumptions I've read on here (and there have been quite a few huge ones) to think ALL 'supporters' wanted MM & co out, especially when there is clear evidence that proves otherwise.

Last edited:
I wouldn't disagree with him. Our time wasting, if done by the opposition, would have had us up in arms if we lost the game. As it happens, it was done by us and we won the game, so I fully support it.

Joking aside, managing a game is something I honestly don't think we've done effectively for a long, long time, so it's brilliant to see our players using their experience so brilliantly.

If I was a Barrow fan I'd be asking why my dimwit manager hadn't even read the book if it supposedly contained all the 'tricks'. Non league mugs
Apart from the 3 points, probably the best thing to come out of Saturday. Finally becoming street wise and annoying to opposition fans. Perhaps we've finally read this "book"!

Yes, it was hilarious. But I still hate watching the charades of the professional game. So much cheating going on...it's embarrassing.

I coach young kids, and it's very difficult to explain how the game should be played when they see this from players they aspire to be.

Yet the most amusing thing was that their keeper held on to the ball for 18 secs at one point, the most at any point in the game!

The poll figures—check them if you like—105 wanted him sacked,89 of us didn’t.

What about those of us who didn't bother as it was a pointless poll. To have sacked someone when your under an embargo was always a non starter for many of us. The over used cliche of its a results driven business, could not be applied to MM.

Back