• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend Airport Expansion

Also bigger airlines can rebalance the tiers if there's an excess demand in one tier and capacity in another. I've had 2 upgrades on long-haul (dunno how!) because coach was full and there were free seats in business and premium economy (BA).

My brother and a friend once got upgraded from economy to first class on their way home from Las Vegas. I asked him if it was any good. His reply was that he didn't know because he slept the entire way home! (He had been away for the weekend and hadn't actually set foot in his hotel room, so hadn't slept until then.)

My brother and a friend once got upgraded from economy to first class on their way home from Las Vegas. I asked him if it was any good. His reply was that he didn't know because he slept the entire way home! (He had been away for the weekend and hadn't actually set foot in his hotel room, so hadn't slept until then.)

That's all I did too! It's just more comfy, but you're still stuck on a plane.

My dad is a cabbie and picked up an Easyjet pilot from the airport to take to a hotel. He asked about the Tenerife flight in terms of fuel/distance and apparently to get round it they wont be selling every seat on the outward journey (about 30 spare seats) to get the plane weight down. Coming back they can fill the flight.

They should prioritise heavily pregnant women on the outbound flights then.

Easyjet flights now available to book up to Feb 15... Good deals to be had if you book quick!

Just booked return flights to Berlin in late Nov for £48

No new routes though. Also looks like Krakow, which I would highly recommend, is stopping in September

The number of weekend flights to and from Dublin seem to have been slashed, which is annoying. Could only find one DUB-SEN flight on Saurdays and two on Sundays when I was looking yesterday. I assume Stobart Air/Aer Arran are redistruting their slots.

Bit peeved they have changed the days of the Tenerife flights, now Wed/Sat instead of Tues/Fri :thumbdown: Have to go from Gatwick instead but luckily still as cheap booking this early for Jan next year.

Bit peeved they have changed the days of the Tenerife flights, now Wed/Sat instead of Tues/Fri :thumbdown: Have to go from Gatwick instead but luckily still as cheap booking this early for Jan next year.
Yeah, I was disappointed to see that as the Friday to Tuesday option worked nicely. Still, two lots of Wed-Sat flights booked for February for £116 in all.

Cologne has been cancelled due to Ryanair announcing today that they are opening a base there and will be operating twice daily to Stansted. No word as yet of a replacement route and it may be too late to launch one for the summer :thumbdown:

I notice you can now use all electronic equipment (in flight safe mode) during take off and landing now other than laptops on EJ flights. You can also switch your phone on while taxiing. Think it came in 1st May.

I notice you can now use all electronic equipment (in flight safe mode) during take off and landing now other than laptops on EJ flights. You can also switch your phone on while taxiing. Think it came in 1st May.

What about a George Foreman grill if you fancy a burger?

Back