• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend Hospital DUMP

Are you 16 or ****ing 60?

If I was you I would stop worrying about third hand anecdotes.

Why don't you go down the park and throw all the swings over the bar so kids can't reach them like a normal teenager?

Last edited:
How many prisons have you visited jack?

Just to add, the TV entertainment systems aren't paid for by the hospital. They're paid for, provided and maintained by a company.

Also, with one main kitchen and about 40 wards and 700 beds, everyone gets meals at the same time across a very large site, so it's inevitable that food might not be piping hot.

If you have a genuine concern or grievance then write to them to make them aware. I've stayed there several times, and worked there and wouldn't say a bad word about them. They're not perfect, but they do a very hard job under tough circumstances.

How many prisons have you visited jack?

Just to add, the TV entertainment systems aren't paid for by the hospital. They're paid for, provided and maintained by a company.

Also, with one main kitchen and about 40 wards and 700 beds, everyone gets meals at the same time across a very large site, so it's inevitable that food might not be piping hot.

If you have a genuine concern or grievance then write to them to make them aware. I've stayed there several times, and worked there and wouldn't say a bad word about them. They're not perfect, but they do a very hard job under tough circumstances.

Well have you not seen Prison programmes on Tv?
And i agree they do, do a hard job under tough circumstances but think the NHS could do more to help the staff treat the patients, Just to add the staff there are fantastic

Well have you not seen Prison programmes on Tv?
And i agree they do, do a hard job under tough circumstances but think the NHS could do more to help the staff treat the patients, Just to add the staff there are fantastic

Well get a job and pay some tax... every little helps.

Totally thats why i get up at 6 and get home at 6 each night!
Not going to ruin my education in a dead end job!
Most jobs are dead end I'm afraid. If no-ones told you before, job is an acronym for just over broke...

Southend Hospital needs doing up, edited cause members!

Funny, I just spoke to a couple of nurses and they said exactly the same thing. They said its all going downhill and that the cash machine is never working which is a real problem as its often the only way people there can get cash out as there is no other cashpoint nearby!

Totally thats why i get up at 6 and get home at 6 each night!
Not going to ruin my education in a dead end job!

Looking forward to you getting an education.
What's going on with the sig? This week it's sturrocks barmy army last week you were the chief protester. The week before that you didn't want a supermarket to bail the club out. What's happening next week? Starting up front? After you rebuild the hospital of course.

Back