• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

As per Rootshallbloke just looking for the selected 11 to give everything to get a win in the final home game of the season. Will not bother to predict the team, more chance of winning the lottery such are the permutations at the moment. Fear we will come up short and lose 2-1 after providing a sterling effort which will keep the moaners happy. If only we had not over achieved for the first 2/3rds of the season, I think the majority would of been happy with mid-table security in our first season back in this league.

Att 9000 (1250 away), scorer Jack Payne

We have sold/given away just over 6,000 tickets so far. So if you add on the Corporate, directors and hangers on, then that's probably about 6,300 home tickets.
Not sure how many Bradford have sold.

I'm all for bringing players through ............. but putting Bridge into the starting XI against an opposition team that beat Walsall 4-0 in their last game and when Bridge has been playing non-league is quite a suggestion.

True - Bridge might be a revelation or he might struggle and we will use one substitute to correct the position.

No mention of The Moose lately - I wonder if he will be on the bench.

Otherwise I am looking for a positive reaction after Wigan and hopefully a clean sheet.

Al la Freddie :Worthy:, on his debut....nothing to lose :nope:

I like to see Kevan Hurst start in a central mid-field position against Bradford.

I would keep faith with Ted Smith so he can get experience for next year.
Loza not even on the bench. Not worth even looking at for contract.

Smith T
O.Neill Barrett Thompson Coker
Worall Degan Leonard Atkinson
Payne
Barnett

Bentley. White. Polish bloke. McQueen. Timlin (if fit) Mooney. Hunt.
Have I missed something, is McLaughlin out? I'd start him all day long ahead of Atkinson. Brings genuine width to the game and puts a good cross in.

Dan and Jack should both play, if it's to be their last matches.

Nothing to do with contracts or anything else.

They've given their best for our club and as supporters, we should be able to give them a send off.

After all, we've been paying their wages.

... and it shouldn't be forgotten their roles at Wembley last year. Dan's save and it was Jack that tracked back and robbed their dithering fella before passing to Weston and the rest is history.

The result of the match is of no consequence and we can look at loan players in pre-season friendlies, if we are interested in them or they in us.

Smith
O'Neill Thompson Barrett Coker
Deegan Leonard
Worrall Bridge McLaughlin
Williams​

What's the worst that could happen... :blush:

We've changed the habits of the season and migrated from the West stand to the East for this game. Partly because Mrs RHB has said "It looks nice over there, can we try it for one game?" I made the mistake of bringing her along this season so let's hope the East isn't a mistake as well.

As for the team, I actually don't mind as long as whoever plays puts in a decent shift for the final home game. I'd like to think we will snatch a win but SUFC never fail to amaze me by snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

A minimum 1-1, and maybe a 2-1 to the Blues.
I'm doing the same actually, my sister wanted to go to one game this season (so naturally being a bloke left it until the last minute and there's only one home game left) so decided to buy tickets in The East for a change.

Have I missed something, is McLaughlin out? I'd start him all day long ahead of Atkinson. Brings genuine width to the game and puts a good cross in.

Point taken O.B.L.

I should have put McLauglin on the bench probally instead of Timlin.
Two wide players would be too much with this defensive formation, and in my opnion Worrall is the more complete
player than Mc Laughlin. Hurst is a bit unlucky as well!!

Ted Smith
O'Neil Malarczyk Barrett Coker
Leonard Deegan
Barnett

No point playing Bentley or Payne imo. I really want to see Bridge given a start, doubt Brown will do it though.

We owe it to the rest of the teams that are fighting for play offs to put out our strongest 11 against Bradford......any ideas anyone what is our strongest 11???

How are we to know when the management havn't a clue either :dim:

I'd be surprised if I missed it, but has Payne actually said he wants away/will not sign a new contract ?!?

Smith
O'Neill Thompson Barrett Coker
Deegan Leonard
Williams​

What's the worst that could happen... :blush:

Errhhh. We get rammed up the a_ _e by a rampant Bradford team that makes the Wigan game look like a good result? :unsure:

Dan and Jack should both play, if it's to be their last matches.

Nothing to do with contracts or anything else.

They've given their best for our club and as supporters, we should be able to give them a send off.

After all, we've been paying their wages.

... and it shouldn't be forgotten their roles at Wembley last year. Dan's save and it was Jack that tracked back and robbed their dithering fella before passing to Weston and the rest is history.

The result of the match is of no consequence and we can look at loan players in pre-season friendlies, if we are interested in them or they in us.

No way do I want either of them to start.

If you want to give them a send off, you'll have plenty of opportunity after the game.

Back