• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

As a local derby we could just break the 8000 mark, given its holiday time. The opening games are often tense affairs, add in local derby, and our recent habit of drawing with Gills, points to a draw, but with their poorish pre- season and misfortunes, I am going for 2 -0 for us

I took a quick peak at the Gills forum yesterday and if you think the zone is doom and gloom you should go on there! Similar problems to the ones we worry about, poor at the back, since Egan left and midfield looking abject too. They do however, still have Bradley Dack. Reminds me of when we lost Bailey, played one last storming game then moved on. Let's hope Dack doesn't do the same on Saturday!
Their preseason has been a lot worse than ours with performances and injuries. Some fans also on Edinburgh's case too, not just our fans bashing the manager then.
I fancy us for this one.

2:1 Mooney and Barrett against his former club.

UTB!!!

I hear Gills have already sold 1,500+ tickets we have sold about 5,000 so should be 7,000+ crowd. The crowd against them a few months back was just over 9,100.
Still not seen much from the club in their attempt to get 8,000+ crowds.

Back