• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Egan and sokolik showing real pace and understanding at the back. Promising

Bloody typical, kids called me into other room and I said I better not miss a goal, came back and doh.

Nice cross by Loza.

Oh thats great. Took lad to bed come back and we have scored again.

£10 for now TV and managed to miss both goals.

Players really showing hunger and fight and the tempo is superb , playing some decent stuff - a win tonight and the confidence should come flooding back .

Also for me it ends the target man vs Pacey striker debate , pace at this level murders journeymen centre halfs

Great start from Southend. High tempo and precision passing. Just need to make sure Oxford don't get back into the game.

Players really showing hunger and fight and the tempo is superb , playing some decent stuff - a win tonight and the confidence should come flooding back .

Also for me it ends the target man vs Pacey striker debate , pace at this level murders journeymen centre halfs

Yet its the team playing well and neither goal came from "pace" nor have we been knocking it over the top, we have actually been passing it much better than recently, so that debate will continue. Everything about the performance even before the goal has been positive.

Loza certainly has made an impact though, crossing for the first and winning the penalty so a great start.

Decided not to go to the pub to watch it tonight and we score twice in 20 minutes. Typical. I think I know the answer but do I go for the second half?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back