• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

For god's sake, Benyon, when did you learn to shoot like that? 1-0 Torquay, and in the last minute as well. :'(

Who died?
Can we play the same team if Egan's loan has run out?
If Ox had taken their chances (better chances than those wonder goals we have had scored against us of late) then maybe PB might be thinking of changes.
If we can then same staring line up would be good as we did look a much better balanced line up and the team played very well, most of the 94 minutes. Some changes on the bench might be likely.

They didnt and we could have scored 3 more easily.

If Egan's loan isnt extended then yes obviously he will have to bring Prosser in, but other than that if the players are available then for me start with the same team and bring the kid on as a sub.

Can see Torquay giving our midfield a real workout.They wont give our midfielders time on the ball as did Oxford, i think Torquay will harass and niggle for the whole game.Desperate teams do desperate things,they need a win as much as we do.think we will start with the same team as Monday ,but can see Laird and Murphy coming on early second half , with that i still think we will win 3-0 or 3-1.

Who will start against torquay

Now its said dont change a winning team .So what does Phil brown have in mind regards Jacob Murphy .Does he go straight in for his debut .Or will he start on the bench .Who would you drop from mondays game its going to be a real tough call . And hard on any play asked to sit the game out after the way everyone battled against Oxford.

Now its said dont change a winning team .So what does Phil brown have in mind regards Jacob Murphy .Does he go straight in for his debut .Or will he start on the bench .Who would you drop from mondays game its going to be a real tough call . And hard on any play asked to sit the game out after the way everyone battled against Oxford.

Same team as monday - Murphy on bench to start with

phew, Egan confirmed ok to play

Bentley
white Egan Sokiloki Coker
Hurst Leonard timlin atkinson
Barnard Loza

Sounds good to me, with a young hungry pacy winger to come on in the second half. Preferably before the 84th minute.

Where do TBV sit for games at the moment?

SIT!!!
I believe they stand bare chest, bellies white and clean shaven, and beating a drum (amongst other things) in The West; unless there is a big change from the club and they are allowed back into the acoustic wonder-house of the North Bank.:happy:

Must stay with winning team, but i'd like to see Murphy in role instead of Will Atkinson, but againnn, Atkinson was class on monday

Of the last 10 games Timlin has been involved in, he's been subbed off 7 times for some strange reason. Wouldn't be surpised to see Murphy start given the impact that Loza had on the team and based on those stats, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if Timlin was the one dropped to the bench, with Murphy starting on the left wing.

Probably reading way too much into it and I hope that won't be the case, but who knows.

Of the last 10 games Timlin has been involved in, he's been subbed off 7 times for some strange reason. Wouldn't be surpised to see Murphy start given the impact that Loza had on the team and based on those stats, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if Timlin was the one dropped to the bench, with Murphy starting on the left wing.

Probably reading way too much into it and I hope that won't be the case, but who knows.

Bit odd..especially on monday as timlin was very industrious and a big part of that high tempo decimation of oxford

Back