• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Andy we have 4 REALLY LONG days out Millwall Colchester Gillingham and you lovely people

and A LOT of good games :) In the end of the next season if we don't get out at the other end its a good season for Bury

Feel for you guys and the travelling But i suspect you would rather travel to Wigan and Blackpool and Bury then Accrington Carlisle and Newport

Andy we have 4 REALLY LONG days out Millwall Colchester Gillingham and you lovely people

and A LOT of good games :) In the end of the next season if we don't get out at the other end its a good season for Bury

Feel for you guys and the travelling But i suspect you would rather travel to Wigan and Blackpool and Bury then Accrington Carlisle and Newport

Quite a few Yorkshire sides with good away support as well.

I hope Wycombe fans have a thoroughly miserable journey back home.

The play-offs are football at its most brutal. If you play in the FA Cup Final the losers get a medal. In a play off final the losers get nothing, not even a medal. Basically Wycombe's season is now a failure. They have got to come back next season all over again, whilst we enjoy third division football. No, I have no sympathy for Wycombe. Up until 30 seconds before the end of extra time they were loving it and thought the play offs were a brilliant thing. Now they are crying their way home. Well Chairboys, deal with it. Football is like that. It is brutal and days like this are decisive.

I'm still bloody glad we won though. That was close!

Agreed,I am in deepest Cornwall without a radio and only
intermittent internet, knew we were 1-0 nil down then my battery died, as far as i was concerned WE were the losers, just found out the score after seeing Sky Sports News highlights in an off licence of all places! ...and NO sympathy for Wycombe, bet they were rubbing it in our faces convinced they had won... Snatching Victory frpm the jaws of defeat in the dying seconds is sweet..

Tonight was our night ! Just got home from Wembley and I am still buzzing!

tough luck cheating Wycombe - try again next year

were in League One !!! YEEESSSSSS !!!!!

Not like they had a lot of sympathy for us after their goal is it?

"You're not singing anymore" wasn't it?

It's Sam Saunders I felt for. Not often League 2 players get to play at Wembley. Getting injured in the first 3 seconds is pretty harsh. Poor lad.

Wycombe can get ****ed - no sympathy at all.

Sums it up perfectly. **** 'em. From the minute they took the (undeserved IMO) lead, all they wanted to do was flop down & keep the ball in the corner. Bollocks to 'em

It was very cruel for them, very very cruel. However very apt, very very apt and thoroughly what they deserved.

the amount of plus 12 etc goals they scored its apt that you score in a overtime goal :)

He was up and down the touchline last 5 mins giving clenched fist waves the smug git...came back to bite him on the arse

Feel some sympathy for Wycombe fans but not Ainsworth who sets that team up to hit the deck and unsportsmanlike ! Complete Wayne Kerr !!

Must be horrible to lose it like that! I'm sure they will do well next season, just be nice if they could play fairly!

Saw on Facebook that a couple of Wycombe fans are angry because we "had a plan to take Saunders out of the game"
What a load of rubbish!

I have a thought for Joe Jacobson, got away with a stone wall penalty for a push on Corr, then scores with the free kick i bet he thought it's gonna be his day.....then when he scores his penalty has plenty to say to Dan Bentley with a big grin on his face....... Well your luck just run out....Tosser....

Taking it into the corners with 20 minutes to go, is just pathetic, and they deserved all they got with the injury time goal that their play acting and time wasting created.

Could not give a flying ****! The dirty cheating *******s got what they deserved. Hahah!!

LETS ALL LAUGH AT WYCOMBE!!

Anyone else sitting in block 123/124 enjoy the abuse the gobby bellend got who was giving us some **** when they scored. Kept chanting sit down shut up at us.

Back