• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supported also the Rochford application now. Tried to keep it relevant to the Rochford application issues.

I've added my support to the Southend application.

Will do the Rochford one tomorrow, although I'm not sure how much weight a Lancashire addressee will add!

I've now supported Rochford as well. With the number of fans we've got we ought to be able to smash this out of the park!

Registered and voiced my support :thumbsup:

Can we add an 'open poll' to track who's added their support? We have plenty of members on here, be good if we can get everyone to poll their views on the SBC site.

I can maybe print out a couple of thousand flyers at work urging people to register, for distribution at RH, if anyone's interested?

Also, what about an 'Ad' with the details of the application in All at Sea??

Might be a bit tight as our first issue may well be out after the consultation deadline ends. If it's not though, we'll definitely do this. Having a meeting on Friday to discuss the first issue.

Done the Southend one now, "increased commerce, youth access to sport and increased profile for Southend" or words to that effect.

Come on everyone back the bid!

I can maybe print out a couple of thousand flyers at work urging people to register, for distribution at RH, if anyone's interested?

Excellent idea about the fliers!!

Definitely it would be great to have fliers that included the web addresses and deadlines for submission of comments. I would be very happy to help hand them out prior to the Blackburn game. As a London resident my views are not worth much but this is something I can do to help...

PM me please Floval if you're definitely able to do this :thumbsup:

We should probably leaflet the residents of Shakespeare Drive and Fairfax Drive - I'm pretty sure they would be delighted to support a stadium move :smile:

You can email the Planning Registration Team with more detailed comments. I contacted them about the crazy 100 characters situation but they wont change it! Just goes to show what sort of incompetence they have at the local Council! Lets hope that the decision makers, the elected Councillors have a brain.

We should probably leaflet the residents of Shakespeare Drive and Fairfax Drive - I'm pretty sure they would be delighted to support a stadium move :smile:

That's not a bad idea :thumbsup: Would imagine they'd be happy, except if they are RH regulars? Long walk for them to FF ! LOL!

Will get back to you on the flyers, need to get an informative, but simple design together., will confirm ASAP

Some of the Rochford comments are really quite awful

One lady was objecting to the car park being used for other events like a Race for Life !

Another chap said that he was concerned that visitors to the ground "would find it a new area and be intent on checking out the village homes and farms, will be a danger if their team looses (sic) matches and they want to vent their feelings

Some of the Rochford comments are really quite awful

One lady was objecting to the car park being used for other events like a Race for Life !

Another chap said that he was concerned that visitors to the ground "would find it a new area and be intent on checking out the village homes and farms, will be a danger if their team looses (sic) matches and they want to vent their feelings

Lol. If we all committed criminal damage every time Southend United lost a match Prittlewell would have been razed to the ground by about 1910.

Back