• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Stadium update please!

BBC Essex posting that winding up order now dismissed by courts.
The war chest must have been dug out

Where's the money coming from to fund this latest ill-thought out scheme, council tax payers?

Perhaps the developer who has bought the Seaway car park for £1 has provided a loan. Could be a case of I'll scratch your back and you can scratch mine,

Cheers Fred hopefully the hopeless t*ssers get it moving and approve the bloody thing
The council can't get it moving until Ron provides all the necessary paperwork.

Unless of course you meant the club were the hopeless tossers!

The club have provided it all as far as I am aware. It’s the council who have said because it’s such a big project it will take time to go over it all (meaning let’s give Seaway a bit more time)

Cheers Fred hopefully the hopeless t*ssers get it moving and approve the bloody thing

Planning permission for our new ground was granted 11 years ago this month. Hopeless tossers are not confined to local government, although they obviously have more than their fair share.

Luton Town have had planning permission granted last night for the out of town business park which will pay for the new stadium. Seems they are all set to go, new stadium coming up, almost certainly Championship football next season. Makes you feel jealous!!

Luton Town have had planning permission granted last night for the out of town business park which will pay for the new stadium. Seems they are all set to go, new stadium coming up, almost certainly Championship football next season. Makes you feel jealous!!

The whole of the other 91 teams will no doubt have new stadiums before we ever do. Some will have left their new stadiums and gone into even newer ones.

The whole of the other 91 teams will no doubt have new stadiums before we ever do. Some will have left their new stadiums and gone into even newer ones.

You'll have Mars F.C. and Moon Albion before we get our stadium

What the hell is going on? The Council have had the vast majority of the plans for yonks. All they had back in November / December (getting on for 5-6 months ago!!) were responses to feedback, adjustments and so on. What can possibly be taking this long??? Its so frustrating!

Is the pizza shop still open? I never get that far, coming as I do from London and parking (with everyone else) on the one way streets beyond the West Stand.

Back