• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Stadium update please!

I can't wait for next Wednesday as I feel that we might at long last make the agenda for February. It seems as though they have come to some agreement, hence the fingers crossed emoji and if Ron fulfils this, hence the wry smile, then it looks like we might be good. What do others think? as it was this councillor that was saying it could be a while.

Expect the new Lidl store at Shoebury will also be given greater priority from SBC even though a planning application has yet to be submitted.

No bad thing, I’d say! :Thumbs up:

I did note the reference to checking views on the internet - the first time I can remember reading for myself in print an official recognition that the club read ShrimperZone. So, we can be clear that they know how mental we all are then! :Smile:

Of course they do, how many times over the years have I been asked to put a statement out on their behalf???!!!

Well we haven't made the February agenda :Headbang:

To be honest I never thought we would, but I didn’t want to tempt fate by saying so - fat lot of good that did! We agreed with the council that the determination deadline would be extended from 31-12-2018 to 31-3-2019, which always suggested that whatever is in progress (on either side) would need until March to be fully ready.

To be honest I never thought we would, but I didn’t want to tempt fate by saying so - fat lot of good that did! We agreed with the council that the determination deadline would be extended from 31-12-2018 to 31-3-2019, which always suggested that whatever is in progress (on either side) would need until March to be fully ready.

Worst case scenario for the town of Southend at the end of March would be Remain and Remain.

Back