• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
I am being stalked on Match.com by this sexy little number .....

22369153.jpg

26 , never married , teacher/professor , 5' 0" , blue eyes
I live in Ipswich, Suffolk, East of England (United Kingdom)

I'm looking for a man from 22 to 35
Online in the last 3 days
Body type slender
Hair colour light brown
Children none
Personality spontaneous
Entertainment dining out, theatre, bars / pubs, ...
Interests dancing, music, cooking, television, ...
Sports weights / machines, dancing, aerobics, ...
Smoking no way

young professional teacher seeks 'normal', fun guy!

Well, where to start...I am honest, bubbly, spontaneous, and outgoing. I live life to the full, and am always up for trying new things. I'm very independent, and have my own place. My friends would describe me as chatty, sociable and a little mishievous. I am petite but cute.

12945922.jpg

Now seriously lads shes stalking me saying she is going to come meet me and everything - now I am kinda up for plating it but I will need a good drink first and I am scared I might break it in half!

Plus she likes big men.......

About my date
Age from 22 to 35
Height from 5' 0" to 6' 2"
Relationship status never married
He lives live alone, live with parents, live with roommate(s)
Should he want children? definitely, someday
Should he have children? none, yes, and they live away from home
Body type a few extra pounds, about average, athletic and toned, heavyset, slender, stocky

53682209.jpg

This picture suggests she likes nosh

What should I do should I ruin it or run a mile ? HELP ME SHRIMPERZONE!!!

I know they say any port in a storm, but in this case the captain and his shipmates should just sink and have a graceful drowning.

**** me - what the hell is that....

I just cried my eyes out. Do Match.com still offer the guarantee your money back if you dont find someone in six months?

Also there is no ****ing way she is 26.

TB any chance of a look at some of the better ones you have on the go?

I'm no oil painting, and I know that you should never judge a book by its cover... but, lordy, I wouldn't touch her with yours, Scott...

*shudders*

And some people queried why I moved far away from Ipswich.

In this specific case, all I can say is "RUN AWAY!!!"

She wont leave me alone!!!!!!!!!

I might have to give it a mercy shag

Get her in the smash zone and she's going to consider you married.

Lisa: What do you say to a boy to let him know you're not interested?
Marge Simpson: Well, honey, I...
Homer: Let me handle this, Marge. I've heard them all: "I like you as a friend," "I think we should see other people," "I no speak English"...
Lisa: I get the idea.
Homer: "I'm married to the sea," "I don't want to kill you but I will"...
Marge Simpson: Honey! Lisa, I'd tell this boy that you're very flattered, but you're just not ready for this kind of thing.
Lisa: Thanks, Mom.
Homer: And if that doesn't work, six simple words: "I'm not gay, but I'll learn."

Back