• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Steve Tilson gone threads

F*ck Off Martin!

Tilson, thanks for the good times and I hope you come back once this c*nt who doesnt have a clue how to run a business and a football club has left!

The way he spoke of the managers situation in his interview I did fear this was brewing.

As did I. I never thought he'd quite have the arrogance to do this though. Without Steve Tilson, the gloss of the Ron Martin regime would have worn off years ago as the promised new stadium never came to fruition and we faced winding up order after winding up order. Steve Tilson has lead this club through some of the most successful years on the pitch in our history. I'm not quite sure Ron knows just how much anger he has unleashed among the fans. I don't think he'll be showing his face around Roots Hall any time soon (if we're still going :( ).

Well, that’s pretty much the end of it for me. Ron obviously has no faith in Tilson to steer us clear and identify the correct players for our predicament, which is definitely odd considering his wealth of experience dealing on a non-existent budget. To a certain extent, it’s best we’ve done this now rather than in September, but it’s still a disgraceful decision despite how inevitable this was given RM’s tone during this week’s videos.

Quite why we’re ditching a manager and honouring his contract when we’re skint is beyond me.

I’d put a considerable amount of money on Ian Atkins to be his successor, unfortunately.

I love how in the article it says;

SUFC said:
We now have much work to do which will start in earnest first thing Monday morning."

The Club plans to call a press conference to be held tomorrow.

Yeah, no doubt we have *bleep*ing work to do now you prick. Maybe if you did your job we wouldn't be in this mess. Whose going to want to come to us? Probably end up with someone like Martin Allen.

Where the uncle Ron brigade now ****ing *****.........r u finally seeing the truth????

If anybody sticks up for RM now they want shooting along with him.....this is an absolute disgrace.

Words fail me ....although the swear filter would keep most of my comments ATM out.

If we have no manager, no assistant , hardly any players, absolutely no money and no hope could we be run into the ground , fold and lo and behold a nice new supermarket built on Roots Hall and we lose everything ?

If anybody sticks up for RM now they want shooting along with him.....this is an absolute disgrace.

Words fail me ....although the swear filter would keep most of my comments ATM out.

Can't we turn it off, just for one day?!? :excellent:

I can't helped but think someone is lined up already...........

Tilson will be on very decent money for us and this is another line in trying to shore up on finances on the playing side of things.

If we have no manager, no assistant , hardly any players, absolutely no money and no hope could we be run into the ground , fold and lo and behold a nice new supermarket built on Roots Hall and we lose everything ?

I once thought that this would never be done on purpose.

But I now see that Ron Martin has done this on purpose.

*** *** MARTIN MARTIN ***

I can't helped but think someone is lined up already...........

Tilson will be on very decent money for us and this is another line in trying to shore up on finances on the playing side of things.

He's on Gardening Leave though. In other words we won't be saving a penny.

Well done, you lying, cheating, devious, deceptive scumbag ****ing ****. I hate you, you *******. Get out of my football club you ****, you have absolutely ripped out the heart and soul of it. I want you out. I want you out NOW.

Back