• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Steve Tilson gone threads

Can who ever is organizing the facebook group for the protest please change the description to explain why there is a need for the protest, I don't think it does it justice to just say "financially" as our problem, it goes deeper than that! Not a criticism but just feel like it needs a bit of re-wording!

RON MARTIN OUT

He's on Gardening Leave though. In other words we won't be saving a penny.

Whilst that is true currently, I wouldn't be shocked to see some agreement reached in the near future.

I guess this was probably a big reason behind Pre Season training being postponed.....

Ricky Duncan for manager?

Well, that's the decision that will tip the remainder of the RM fanclub, over the edge I feel.

New manager to be announced tomorrow then?...

I can't helped but think someone is lined up already...........

Tilson will be on very decent money for us and this is another line in trying to shore up on finances on the playing side of things.

Which may be true, but his contract still has to be paid up, rather than torn up as in the case of Macca & Barrett.

This may be the straw that breaks the camels back.

On ssn now!

They just said they'll be showing the press conference tomorrow. Would any kind soul please be able to record and upload it for those of us that will be stuck in the office without being able to view it?

More bad news to come I feel, as we will probably end up with a manager of little quality on the cheap.

Ron also has to get the staring into their eyes test right, so he can see the passion.

This is a ****ing disaster. This will tip most remaining players over the edge, I feel.

I hope you're reading this, Dave. I hope you're passing every single one of these messages onto the Grade A **** that you work for. I want him to know how much we all despise him, and I want him to know that he needs to get the **** out of this football and this town and go and rot in hell. Pass the message on.

I can only assume Ron has managed to secure enough funds to pay a transfer fee for a few players, and doesn't trust Tilly to spend it wisely...

Can't see who would want to take over at the club the way it is at the moment.

Back