• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Napster

No ⭐
Hi all

I have some sad news to share. My brother-in-law, Ldnfatso sadly passed away over the weekend. We are all devastated and shocked.

I will of course post any details of any arrangements in due course.

Thanks to all who have already passed on their condolences.

Rest in peace mate

:'(

Very sad news indeed.

The worst reputation on the board, but in an amusing way and his fanatic dislike of Gower will never be forgotten. If Gower does return we will all give him a boo for him.

Thoughts go to family and friends.

RIP

Heard from OBL last night. Utterly gutted as he was a genuinely lovely guy. Love to you and yours Naps, hope you're all doing ok.

RIP big man.

Sad news indeed. Always sad to see another fellow Shrimper move upstairs.

I'm sure he'll be up there still looking over the Hall and hating Mark Gower.

Sorry for your loss.

Heard last evening and I am still in shock..A genuine lovely bloke who had a heart of Gold.

Condolences to all his family and friends.

R.I.P Steven.

In utter shock at this. One of the very few shrimpers I've spoke to and actually got on with. Condolences with the family.

RIP big man.

Very sad news. Never met him in person, but he was a great poster and came across as a genuinely decent person too.

Hope you are holding up and sorry for your loss.

RIP :'(

Such sad news a truly great bloke. Always had time to say hello to me at games and stopped to chat to me, even if it was to take the **** out of my white sunglasses. The south stand will never be the same.

RIP Steve :'(

Like many we got the call yesterday and still in total shock, our thoughts are with his family.

Devastated.

So many fantastic memories. I miss the fun, the banter & the laughter.

It's so wrong that Steven should leave us now.

RIP mate.

Just spoke to Naps - feel free to give some green to Fatso. Like many I enjoyed giving him red for no reason at all and he always took it well (and played up to it). However he was a great guy and poster and was a positive (not negative) contributor to ShrimperZone, and Southend United.

RIP ldnfatso

Back