• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Trying to predict a Southend result is a bit of a lottery, so im going for a draw at Stevenage, could be 0 0, and then a nailbiter at Roots Hall. We might make it by the odd goal, I think, maybe, mm.

For all those doing the match on TV, if your doing it from home anyone fancy the Chat room? It was well ok for the Morecambe game.

I wonder what the pitch will be like.

It was very poor the last time we visited. I have tried to wipe the memory of that day from my mind but I think I remember players not being able to get their studs to grip. I know it is the same for both sides but I do feel we would prefer the pitch not to cut up so much.

Getting excited now, 4.5 hour round trip, prediction is 2-0 in our favour, wiping away the Burton and Crewe memories. C'mon blues!

This is Southend United.... What on earth have they got instore for us today!

Just hold onto hats its not gonna be an easy ride thats for sure!

I wonder what the pitch will be like.

It was very poor the last time we visited. I have tried to wipe the memory of that day from my mind but I think I remember players not being able to get their studs to grip. I know it is the same for both sides but I do feel we would prefer the pitch not to cut up so much.

Pitch is a lot better now, it was decent against Carlisle two weeks back so it should be better still today, shouldn't be an issue.

ORM had two choices. Stay sober, get an early night and wake up about 115am to get the PC running the game or do my usual Sunday afternoon and evening. So basically a choice of PC streaming or Guinness steaming. Ummmmm I look forward to readng the official match thread when I wake up to relive the experience the best I can. I can scan for it without seeing other threads:smile:

Pigott and Cassidy for me with Corr to come on if needed for last 20 minutes.
Stevenage put 4 past us remember so we need a watertight defence today of all days.
The midfield is the key, needing to keep the ball and get it back when we lose possession, easy really.
We were 2-1 up and never looked like closing it out, they came at us with pace and width making us look an average side.
Wonder which side will be the most nervous, at a guess us I think.:nope:

Gutted I can't be there. Going to be a tight game unlike the game last night, reckon 0-0 or 1-0/0-1!

I'm annoyed at myself for getting nervous and not learning my lesson after these past few years, but PLEASE SUFC can we not go into the home leg losing for a change!

Back