• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFCStu

President
Team is

Morris, Clohessy, Barker, Coughlan, Hall, Stevens, Woodyard, Grant, Sturrock, Crawford, Soares
Bench: Rhys Evans, Kyle Asante, George Smith, Teddy Nesbitt, Adam Bouzid, Barry Corr - 6/7 subs.:thumbdown:

http://www.footballuser.com/Formations/2011/03/86140_Southend_United.jpg

Stockport Team

Starting XI: Glennon, Lynch, Brown, Rose, Griffin, Wallace, Tansey, Turnbull, Rowe, Elding, Vincent.
Subs: Ormson, Mainwaring, Poole, Assoumani, Fisher, Halls, Chusay.

Last edited:
That's a team full of holes. Can't see us getting much despite Stockport being relegation fodder.

So my heads up about Sawyer was correct then. What a blow. If we get anything out of this game, with that team, it will be a tremendous effort.

What a midfield !:stunned:... Grant will be working his socks off today I hope and will need to keep the young ones feet firmly on the ground.

Team is

Morris, Clohessy, Barker, Coughlan, Hall, Stevens, Woodyard, Grant, Sturrock, Crawford, Soares
Bench: To be found.

86140_Southend_United.jpg

Stockport Team

Starting XI: Glennon, Lynch, Brown, Rose, Griffin, Wallace, Tansey, Turnbull, Rowe, Elding, Vincent.
Subs: Ormson, Mainwaring, Poole, Assoumani, Fisher, Halls, Chusay.

edited for accuracy.

So my heads up about Sawyer was correct then. What a blow.

Thing is he was obviously one of the 3 having "late fitness tests" though so although injured maybe his problem isn't as bad as first feared. He wouldn't be having a late fitness test surely with a ruptured ankle ligament injury?

Doesn't really matter though I suppose, we're unlikely to get anything today and if we don't it's pretty irrelevant whether he's back next week or out for the rest of the season.

Might be a team full of holes but that's a pretty good defence and I don't honestly see Stockport troubling us!

Up beat mood on here today then!

Atleast it gives the youth some experience.

May as well go all out for this one, draw is as good as a defeat. If the team manage to get a win with that line up it'll be a massive well done!

Anyone know if BBC Essex/Blues World is still covering? (Due to the early KO).

BP on form today............thought that the commentators had forgotten that there was an early KO. Eventually arrived a couple of minutes into the match......then suddenly changed to Colchester for a minute or so. :stunned:

Back