• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So you know what they relate to then? Perhaps you could let us know.

Actually I didn't until Napster just clarified, but I stand by my initial comment.

Add-ons are only usually activated on good players, and Straker is average at best.

1) if we get promotion this season or next - £5,000
2) if we sell him for a profit - 20% of profit
3) if he plays for England - £5.000

Can they pay us 20% of a loss?

All seems a bit ridiculous to be honest. Aldershot must be over the moon.

When I suggested ages ago that Mr. Straker wasn't very good, I got slated on here and red rep.

I'm going to reserve judgement on Straker until he's had a run in the team and the benefit of a supportive Roots Hall crowd encouraging him along until he finds his feet at his new club.
After all at a similar period of his Southend career, Barry Corr was still in the 'waste of space/nowhere near as good as Paterson' category

Back