• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer/Autumn Transfer Targets/Rumours Thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we will do a Wrexham and sign the League 2 top goalscorer. Dom Telford's contract is expiring at the end of the season and Newport won't make the play-offs.

Davis Keillor-Dunn of Oldham has a contract expiring next season. 14 goals this season for a relegated team and he might want a more stable club.

Of course neither will happen but we can dream...
Sorry but I can’t see us doing a Wrexham, we can’t afford that sort of money neither will we be attracting any free scoring forwards from league two.
My experience of watching football at NL level over the last 6/7 seasons is that all the really good business in attracting better players away from their current clubs, is achieved early, by early I mean late May early June.

i am a just wait and see guy .Yes we need to strengthen in all deptments .Mabe apart from a keeper we allready have one of the best keepers in this leauge . If he gets the player of the season trophy .Lets hope its not a sign that he leaves just like other players of the season has .

i am a just wait and see guy .Yes we need to strengthen in all deptments .Mabe apart from a keeper we allready have one of the best keepers in this leauge . If he gets the player of the season trophy .Lets hope its not a sign that he leaves just like other players of the season has .
We should maybe give that to Dunne then

Still think Jermaine Francis is worth a crack at league football, currently at hashtag Utd and won’t cost a penny, plenty of pace on a left wing, scores goals and gets plenty of assists to, Mr still must of seen him surely

Stan off to see Altrincham vs Barnet today.
Wonder who he could be keeping an eye on?
Could be Fonguck and/or Mason-Clark. Think Fonguck and Husin could be a good midfield partnership and compliment each other well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back