• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2019

He hasn’t played that formation once all pre season....what makes you think he’ll do it in league games?

Robinson will play up front. Straight through the middle. Or he’ll go to Swindon.

Well if we are playing 442 he needs to get a winger in then. I personally think he brought Ralph in to play the wing back role

Bristol City have just sold centre-back Adam Webster to Brighton in a club-record £20m deal. I think that seals the non-return of Taylor-Moore. £20 million is a lot of money coming into a club in the championship.

I really don’t think KB wants Moore if I’m honest. He was a CP player and he obviously had his own targets.

So he’ll play a system to accommodate them all now ?

He’s had 3/4 CBs available all pre season and hasn’t used them

No, he’ll play the system he wants to play and we’ll find out what that is this afternoon. It isn’t crazy (in my view) to think that he has signed players to fit into a formation and style he wants to play. Perhaps you’re right, he wants a flat back 4 at all times. I don’t buy it.

I never said at all times.....but he clearly favours 433 and he’s not going to do that all pre season and then change it first league game is he

He hasn’t signed them all to play at the same time anyway. He’s signed to give him and options, cover for rest injuries and loss of form

So if Dru is off, is Lee his replacement or do you reckon we’ll be back in the market for somebody else?

I really hope not will be a huge shame if he does go.

got to get a midfielder and a wide player in before next game. cant keep going with same midfield.

He hasn’t played that formation once all pre season....what makes you think he’ll do it in league games?

Robinson will play up front. Straight through the middle. Or he’ll go to Swindon.
Swindon don’t want him ,for God’s sake—and nor should we.He “played” up front yesterday or rather, he was on the pitch yesterday-for about 60 minutes too long.

He was God after the millwall game and I made the point of reminding people he was stil lthe same Theo as last season two goals or not....and that we should neither get carried away or too disappointed with what he offers.....he is what he is.....

He was God after the millwall game and I made the point of reminding people he was stil lthe same Theo as last season two goals or not....and that we should neither get carried away or too disappointed with what he offers.....he is what he is.....
I think most on here already know that @Grapevine, but thank you for reinforcing it.

Back