• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2019

Agreed, they’ve made some good signings. I wouldn’t be surprised if they went straight up.

Danny Cowley has been crowing how he can't believe he managed to bring in both Payne and Grant given the limited budget he has this year. They are so well organised defensively too that I think they are guaranteed a top 10 finish this season.

Danny Cowley has been crowing how he can't believe he managed to bring in both Payne and Grant given the limited budget he has this year. They are so well organised defensively too that I think they are guaranteed a top 10 finish this season.

That may be the case but it's a decent step up from league 2 to 1.

Jack Payne hardly helped bradfords cause

This post feels more Lincoln Imp than Shrimp mate!

Lincoln turning in to the new Peterborough (Sorry for saying the unmentionable name) on SZ

For those getting excited over Taylor Moore ... as of right now, don’t get your hopes up

That may be the case but it's a decent step up from league 2 to 1.

Jack Payne hardly helped bradfords cause

He did score 9 goals. I could be wrong but in our first season back in League One I believe he was our top goal scorer with 9 nine and we stayed up.

All I'm saying is you can't blame one player for a team failure. In another team his contribution could've been the difference like it was ours.

My son has got to know Taylor Moore quite well during the past year. He text him and asked if the removal picture meant he was close to signing, he responded with not yet and a winking emoji. It might not happen in the next few days but have e feeling it will happen whether on loan again or permanent

I'd be surprised if they hold on to Cowley for the full season if things go well, I can see Sunderland panicking and sacking their manager and replacing him with Cowley if things are looking a bit a bit iffy by Xmas

Not with Bolger at the back!!
I have a better opinion of Bolger, good in air, set pieces, brave, rarely injured, not slow..
He is weak at ball control and passing.
If played with a good partner, such as Kiernon or Moore then he would be a strength to most Div1 teams.

Back