• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Support The Team Not The Regime! New update 24/11

Nothing from Stan lately?? When he came in we heard a lot from him and the zoom meeting were great now we are getting no communication from anyone. #martinout
Yeah we all love Stan to bits but it’s not his job to comment on anything else than football matters.
Don’t know what’s happening with the zoom meetings tho’.

Yeah we all love Stan to bits but it’s not his job to comment on anything else than football matters.
Don’t know what’s happening with the zoom meetings tho’.
They need club approval to happen, as do face to face gatherings. It's obvious at the moment that the only mouthpiece for the Club officially is Tom Lawrence.

I get that Ron got involved with us with the hope of a quick return, various things conspired against him and he became more involved in the football side of things than he originally intended. He feels he has put all the work into his dream of building numerous flats and making his millions and does not want to give a part of that away. The reality is that his dream has probably never been closer but, if he "f loves the club" as claimed, then he has to give away a slice of those profits otherwise "us idiots" will lose our beloved SUFC..

Just a thought, do we have any money left in the kitty to forward to the staff for December?
Is the ‘Go Fund Me’ still collecting for the staff?
Or do the mods think 🤔 Ron will come up with the mythical bridging loan 💵 to sort the outstanding wages due?

It keeps going up, great work everyone. :Clap:

£21,105 raised of £25,000 goal

Do we know if the donations/loans from fans and the Trust and Sponsors has been put to good use yet ?
The outstanding monies from October that was due to the non playing staff was just about covered by the very generous donations sent in. I have no idea what happened to The Trust's 40k or PG's.

Apparently the players were paid for November but again i have no idea whether the non playing staff have been.

The outstanding monies from October that was due to the non playing staff was just about covered by the very generous donations sent in. I have no idea what happened to The Trust's 40k or PG's.

Apparently the players were paid for November but again i have no idea whether the non playing staff have been.
Thank you for your prompt reply.

I think , if it wasn't for Christmas coming, most of the staff would have walked by now.

I know it will be on here somewhere but when is it Ron has to pay the tax man by? Must be soon. I'm assuming that will be the moment we know if we have a future or not..

Back