• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Right well I was looking through the zone shop links and I went over to http://www.naturalinstinct.co.uk/ anway long and short of it I purchased a male sex toy for a laugh see how it feels so I have gone and purchased a 'Flip Hole'

http://www.naturalinstinct.co.uk/item.aspx?productid=3374&catid=19

Now this big daddy had rave reviews for I went for it and purchased it for £60 odd pound let me show you some pics.....

The Tenga Flip Hole is a new sensation that was kept a secret for so long!

It is not designed as an artificial vagina…it’s far better than that. Rather than make a toy that replicates a woman, we went a step further and created the Flip Hole to be the best male masturbation aid on the market.

The Tenga Flip Hole can be flipped open, so adding lubricants and cleaning has never been so easy! It also dries quickly for maximum hygiene.

It's loaded with new functions like the floating pad and the vacuum pump! You control the intensity and pressure to your own preference. The state-of-the-art construction will take you to a world of pleasurable sensations!

Also included three different types of lubricants for your enjoyment.

MILD : Wrap yourself in a gentle touch. Let it envelope you in warmth and kindness.
REAL : Relish the feel of superb moisture for a realistic experience. For those who want it real!
WILD : Stimulation explosion! Enjoy every single inch of this spectacular hole!

This brand-new item has evolved into the most technically advanced toy on the market today, the economical design allows you to use it over and over again with ease!

Lets take a look inside.....

In all a top quality product that lads you will be pleased with!

I rate this....

5 Toss Stains out of 5!

P.S SUPPORT THE ZONE WITH YOUR PURCHASES!!!!

Last edited:
Right well I was looking through the zone shop links and I went over to http://www.naturalinstinct.co.uk/ anway long and short of it I purchased a male sex toy for a laugh see how it feels so I have gone and purchased a 'Flip Hole'

http://www.naturalinstinct.co.uk/item.aspx?productid=3374&catid=19

Now this big daddy had rave reviews for I went for it and purchased it for £60 odd pound let me show you some pics.....

The Tenga Flip Hole is a new sensation that was kept a secret for so long!

It is not designed as an artificial vagina…it’s far better than that. Rather than make a toy that replicates a woman, we went a step further and created the Flip Hole to be the best male masturbation aid on the market.

The Tenga Flip Hole can be flipped open, so adding lubricants and cleaning has never been so easy! It also dries quickly for maximum hygiene.

It's loaded with new functions like the floating pad and the vacuum pump! You control the intensity and pressure to your own preference. The state-of-the-art construction will take you to a world of pleasurable sensations!

Also included three different types of lubricants for your enjoyment.

MILD : Wrap yourself in a gentle touch. Let it envelope you in warmth and kindness.
REAL : Relish the feel of superb moisture for a realistic experience. For those who want it real!
WILD : Stimulation explosion! Enjoy every single inch of this spectacular hole!

This brand-new item has evolved into the most technically advanced toy on the market today, the economical design allows you to use it over and over again with ease!

Lets take a look inside.....

In all a top quality product that lads you will be pleased with!

I rate this....

5 Toss Stains out of 5!

P.S SUPPORT THE ZONE WITH YOUR PURCHASES!!!!

So no photos of you in action with it then?

Oh here is a independent review..........

Tenga Flip Hole - 10/10 Perfect!!, 01 Apr 2009

Reviewer: WhereWhoWhat

This is the second masturbating device I have purchased. I saw it, I read the reviews and just simply had to get it. The price may be a bit on the steep side but, by god, it is worth it.

It arrived by Next Day Special Delivery (which was free of charge) and I could not wait to come home in the evening to give it a try. It comes nicely packaged with three test tube-like vials of lubricant.

So, I took the Mild lube and applied the whole thing to the inside of it, pressed it together and started. Damn! The actual slidey bit, which doubles as a cover and stand must be put on from the other side (so that the entry hole is exposed) beforehand, otherwise you'll have lube coming out everywhere.

But from then on, it was the best thing ever, it's BETTER than the real thing for sure. Plus, you've got full control over what you're doing. I can't wait to have a go at it again (very shortly!!).

The buttons, in my opinion, don't have too much of an effect but maybe I just need to get used to it. Not that I care, really! Some folks have been complaining about the noise it makes: well, it sounds a bit like a girl deep-throating (seriously) and I think that's a positive thing.

Top class product, will buy one again. No wait, I'll buy 10 so I'll have enough for the next few years in case they stop making them.

This is the second masturbating device I have purchased. I saw it, I read the reviews and just simply had to get it. The price may be a bit on the steep side but, by god, it is worth it.

It arrived by Next Day Special Delivery (which was free of charge) and I could not wait to come home in the evening to give it a try. It comes nicely packaged with three test tube-like vials of lubricant.

So, I took the Mild lube and applied the whole thing to the inside of it, pressed it together and started. Damn! The actual slidey bit, which doubles as a cover and stand must be put on from the other side (so that the entry hole is exposed) beforehand, otherwise you'll have lube coming out everywhere.

But from then on, it was the best thing ever, it's BETTER than the real thing for sure. Plus, you've got full control over what you're doing. I can't wait to have a go at it again (very shortly!!).

The buttons, in my opinion, don't have too much of an effect but maybe I just need to get used to it. Not that I care, really! Some folks have been complaining about the noise it makes: well, it sounds a bit like a girl deep-throating (seriously) and I think that's a positive thing.

Top class product, will buy one again. No wait, I'll buy 10 so I'll have enough for the next few years in case they stop making them.
That guy seriously sounds like he needs a girlfriend.

Can any age use this wonder,only i have a friend over 50 who might want one.

The public are going crazy!!!!

WOMEN YOU HAVE SERVED YOUR TIME!!!!!!!

3 major points why I choose Tenga Flip Hole over The Fleshlight., 04 Feb 2009

Reviewer: The Saint

Short and sweet.. it's great. Took a little effort to get myself in at first (not boasting) because the walls at the entrance weren't properly aplicated with lube. Speaking of which, this takes twice (or so) the amount of lube the Fleshlight (Lady) takes in my opinion, thus making it a little noisier because of all the ridges and bumps and waves and, mmm.. okay anyway.. I'm throwing out my Fleshlight for 3 major reasons:

1) It's pretty versatile in what it can do, because of the pressure points.

2) The way it looks, I don't really have to hide it as hard. People who do come in my room, just assume its like a wireless headphone receiver. (which I now put headphones over to seal the illusion.)

3) MAJOR POINT - the clean-up. It's 10000x easier than the Fleshlight. Open it up, shower head on pulse and some warm water.. BAM done in about 20 seconds. The casing also acts as a drying stand if you will, so you can just let it drip dry.

Not bashing the Fleshlight, I thought it was absolutely amazing. Given the choice of color and what sort of opening you like, but in the end the Tenga Flip hole just feels better.

Now Al thats just nasty I am a fine young stallion!

Donkey is the word you were looking for and I have it on good authority that hung like one you are not. Anyway, I thought you were engaged to marry so why the toy? You aren't married yet.

Back