• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Teacher Jobs - Not having much luck at the mo :(

Vange Shrimper

Mrs Rock God
Been looking everywhere all day on the net for a position as an ICT teacher in either the Southend/Basildon/Castle Point area, and have found bugger all.

If there are some teachers (or anyone who can help!) on here who know the best places to look (either on the net/newspapers etc, or in general), cos at the moment, i'm worried i'm gonna end up unemployed come June and I really dont fancy going back to Tesco's, if i'm honest!

Cheers.

Been looking everywhere all day on the net for a position as an ICT teacher in either the Southend/Basildon/Castle Point area, and have found bugger all.

If there are some teachers (or anyone who can help!) on here who know the best places to look (either on the net/newspapers etc, or in general), cos at the moment, i'm worried i'm gonna end up unemployed come June and I really dont fancy going back to Tesco's, if i'm honest!

Cheers.

Were did you do your teacher training???

I was gonna suggest grange hill but after today's news...

I'm doing it now. Im working at a school on Canvey and at the mo, a crappy one in Basildon. Id go and work at the one on Canvey, but if they offered me a job at the Basildon one, id basically tell them where to shove it.

ow.....I dated a girl years ago and stayed with her for 3 years in West Sussex, when she went to Uni at Bognor Regis for her Teacher Training

First place I looked. Oh well never mind, only got about 4 months left to find something... :(

sorry....atleast it was a sensible suggestion.....

maybe you should ask Westroadshrimper for advice....hes a man in the know and is a teacher. he might have some inside info or contacts he can help you with...:confused:

sorry....atleast it was a sensible suggestion.....

maybe you should ask Westroadshrimper for advice....hes a man in the know and is a teacher. he might have some inside info or contacts he can help you with...:confused:

Forgot he was a teacher. Cheers for that :)

Really want to stay in this area, dont fancy moving away again!!

I'm doing it now. Im working at a school on Canvey and at the mo, a crappy one in Basildon. Id go and work at the one on Canvey, but if they offered me a job at the Basildon one, id basically tell them where to shove it.

All the kids have the same surname on Canvey, that must be confusing ;)

Back