• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Morning ladies and gents check this out tonite...............
The Joker Comedy Club and CKP present
TERRY ALDERTON
image001.jpg

FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY AT THE PALACE THEATRE SOUTHEND – 14TH NOVEMBER
Local boy Terry Alderton performs his one hour show (plus support) at The Palace Theatre Southend on 14th November. Terry is a Perrier Award nominee and Royal Variety performer, he holds the record for the most encores at the Comedy Store and was the headline act for their 30th birthday gala earlier this summer following such acts as Jack Dee, Jimmy Carr, Lee Mack and Paul Merton. Book early to avoid disappointment.
“Hilarious” Herald

“Fantastic comedy mind” Eddie Izzard

“Brilliant, always funny” The List

“Fantastic show!” The Scotsman

“Wonderful” The Independent
To book tickets
Click here
01702 351135

Are you;

a) Terry Alderton
b) Terry Alderton's mum.
c) Terry Alderton's agent.
d) All of the above.

Cool Big Shrimp ! see you there ..should be a great nite ! trust me its a cracking show !!!

How will I know its you? Will you be wearing a red carnation & be stood under the station clock?!!

I'll be half of the tall couple. My better half is 6ft+ in her heels!!

Will Ron Martin be there? If not, can we have a few RM jokes or are they stashed away in Terry's comedy Warchest!!! :whistling:

It's a pity he isn't appearing locally at some point in the near future.

For the last time ! Tonight at the palace in london rd westcliff at 8 pm Terry Alderton will be peforming his one man show as part of his national tour ..i think tickets are £10 or £12 pounds....tickets are available on the door ............love the Wakering shrimp

For the last time ! Tonight at the palace in london rd westcliff at 8 pm Terry Alderton will be peforming his one man show as part of his national tour ..i think tickets are £10 or £12 pounds....tickets are available on the door ............love the Wakering shrimp

Well you could of said so earlier.

So it's tonight then?

Back