• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Testicles

leathers20

First XI
After just taking a clean flick to my testes and spending the last 10mins doubled over feeling sick, it made me wonder.....why do they hang in such a thin skin sack, outside the frame of the body when they are so sensitive! why are they not incased in bone or up inside us with the rest of us?

i admit i would have less to play with in bed if they were hidden away but would save a lot of pain, ive lost count of the number of times ive taken a blow to the little fellas!

For the production of spermy swimmers my friend.

Too hot/too cold they don't like it - so if they were hidden away it'd be far too hot for production.

hmm interesting! i love balls!!

LORD OF GAY !!!

strange things the old nut hammocks , as had a football smashed full on into them before and didn't really hurt , its when they just get clipped by the ball that i have doubled up in pain .

Dont get me started on the good old ball fellas having had two ops on mine ive now got tears in my eyes,maybe thats why 2 of my kids are ginger the doctor may have left a metal tool inside.

from what I know the penis and the scrotal pouch (Latin: scrotum), holding the testicles (balls, eggs (Ger.)), together constitute a token that characterizes the male human. The word testicle does have something in common with the word testament. The Latin word testis also means witness; in Roman days, someone without testicles was definitively not a man and could therefore not testify.

The scrotal pouch is in fact a relatively simple pouch, made of rather thin skin, but with a definite muscle sheet underneath - that is the reason why, if necessary, the scrotal pouch can make itself somewhat smaller. Inside, the pouch is divided into two smaller pouches, each containing one testicle with its epididymis. An epididymis is connected to the testicle and overlies it like a cap; it contains a very large amount of microscopically small tubes. From the epididymis, the vas deferens will conduct the freshly made sperm cells to the area of the prostate. The vas deferens runs together with blood vessels that supply blood to and from the testicle and some muscle fibers; as a sort of long thin sausage they perforate the abdominal wall at the groin. Since, from the standpoint of the abdomen, the testicles are located 'outside' the body, there must be a tiny hole in the abdominal wall there to let the vas deferens in: early, or later in life, a hernia may form at this weak spot. Right behind the prostate the vas deferens joins the outlets of the seminal vesicles to be able to leave the body through the urethra as semen, in search of a female egg cell.

Which is why you shouldn't put a laptop on your lap all to often if you are trying for kiddies. They won't like the heat from it! Full of interesting facts me.

So letting a big fat bird ride you is no good for your swimmers then , as the heat from her big fat *** must kill them outright .

Good to know for any single lads out there , not only is shagging fat birds fun ( apparently , i wouldn't know ) but theres no chance of getting them preggers .

So letting a big fat bird ride you is no good for your swimmers then , as the heat from her big fat *** must kill them outright .

Good to know for any single lads out there , not only is shagging fat birds fun ( apparently , i wouldn't know ) but theres no chance of getting them preggers .

It is fun duncan but only for that age old fact the a larger woman reaches orgasm easier than a slimer version,trust me ive tried it all in the name of sicence.

I wouldn't have thought that was scientifically proven but crack on.....if she was to fall pregnant though, there would be little chance of noticing until she was at least 8 and a half months.

I wouldn't have thought that was scientifically proven but crack on.....if she was to fall pregnant though, there would be little chance of noticing until she was at least 8 and a half months.

True , but and i repeat aparrently , fat birds are like mopeds ......... i'll let someone else finish off the punchline .........

More along the lines of ' Fat women are like mopeds , their fun to ride, but you wouldn't want your mates seeing ya riding one '

Back