• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
good riddance to the irish ego maniac .... that last penalty against Stevenage and the bottle job at Wembley finally convinced me...

anyway he was gone before the play offs - he knew he was moving on by then.....

slow lumbering ineffective and forced us to play to his hopeless holding it up in midfield game..... two faced and useless -

a poormans Matt Harrold ... we would have been off playing Barny

lge 2 is your very best level Barry

cheerio -

If he is ever playing at the hall again I really don't know whether to boo or cheer.... Most definitely boo at the moment.a new challenge in league 2 or showing ambition in league 1..... Rhymes with ducker

Knock it off.

63 goals in 183 games.

He was a huge part of our team and his goals were vital.

good riddance to the irish ego maniac .... that last penalty against Stevenage and the bottle job at Wembley finally convinced me...

anyway he was gone before the play offs - he knew he was moving on by then.....

slow lumbering ineffective and forced us to play to his hopeless holding it up in midfield game..... two faced and useless -

a poormans Matt Harrold ... we would have been off playing Barny

lge 2 is your very best level Barry

cheerio -

What a funny old game football is! I thought Barry Corr was an excellent professional who weighed things up and decided the time was right to move on. Corr is very knowledgeable about the game, and I think he has been impressed by Cambridge's very capable manager.

he wasn't celebrating much at Wembley - he was gone ... signed sealed and a gonna.

nothing personal but I thought he was always a faker.... kept better players out of the side - couldn't really run very well

It's difficult... I'm annoyed... I'm gutted... I just hope
this doesn't effect anyone else at the club and that we move on quickly

ANYWAY - he clearly doesn't give a toss does he .... poor old Cambridge having to watch him doing that standing still under the ball thing and throwing himself onto the floor....

when the ball was in the air in the box he NEVER jumped for it NEVER

What a funny old game football is! I thought Barry Corr was an excellent professional who weighed things up and decided the time was right to move on. Corr is very knowledgeable about the game, and I think he has been impressed by Cambridge's very capable manager.

Make no mistake, money was a huge factor. He's getting on and his body is taking the hits. I don't blame him, I just wish he'd be more honest about it.

he wasn't celebrating much at Wembley - he was gone ... signed sealed and a gonna.

nothing personal but I thought he was always a faker.... kept better players out of the side - couldn't really run very well
image.jpgnot celebrating at all here is he.

umm - quality ....

Cambridge United are delighted that local skip supplier Mick George Limited have taken their partnership with the club to a new level with an enhanced shirt....

Back