• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McNasty

I would like to thank Steve Tilson and SUFC for the very kind donation of the signed shirt and ball that will be raffled in the Spread Eagle before and after the game on Saturday.

As some of you know I have undertaken a sponsored slim and lost over 3 stone to raise money for the Southend Hospital Breast Cancer Clinic Charity , the Bosom Pals, and with various fund-raising ventures including great help from South-East Essex branch of CAMRA, should raise some £3,500.

Please support me by buying tickets from the lovely Sally in the pub on Saturday. Draw to take place around 6-ish.

Cheers

Ken Mcnasty

Great effort for a very good cause, McNasty, and nice to see the club supporting it so generously. Hope the Raffle goes well, with those prizes it certainly should (though I agree that raffling Sally would probably raise more - raise more what I ain't saying
tounge.gif
).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Jan. 12 2006,19:24)]Ken do you plan to continue your weight loss?
in fairness if he goes any further I think he could be in seriouse problems with anorexia

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ Jan. 12 2006,23:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Jan. 12 2006,19:24)]Ken do you plan to continue your weight loss?
in fairness if he goes any further I think he could be in seriouse problems with anorexia
<Deleted>

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ Jan. 12 2006,23:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ Jan. 12 2006,23:29)]
[b said:
<Deleted>
I plan to lose another 6 or 7 stone and I am sure you would love to meet me outside the Spread and stick a nice crisp £50 note into my hand in appreciation of my efforts.

Erm, i feel rather awkward for doing this, but I believe I posted some hurtfull remarks on this thread yesterday, I sincerely apologise and as feeble an excuse as it may be, I was fairly inebriated, and under normal circumstances would not have posted such things. So again I do apologise and will refrain from the site when drunk in future&#33;

A truly magnificent £540 was raised by the raffle today, so many thanks to all who bought tickets and also to the people who sold them , and most of all to the people at SUFC who made it possible.

Thank you all very much.

We are having a Charity Night in the Spread on the 28th Jan starring Bom Zhivagos feat. Mick Rossi from Stratus Quo. This will be our final fund-raising event for the Nightingale Centre , Breast Cancer Clinic at Southend Hospital so please turn up and enjoy what will be a great night.

Ken

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ Jan. 13 2006,23:50)]Erm, i feel rather awkward for doing this, but I believe I posted some hurtfull remarks on this thread yesterday, I sincerely apologise and as feeble an excuse as it may be, I was fairly inebriated, and under normal circumstances would not have posted such things. So again I do apologise and will refrain from the site when drunk in future&#33;
Yeah, some things you posted were a bit OTT.
mcnasty, Barry Harris and a lot of other people who are connected with shrimperzone do their fair share of work for causes such as today&#39;s and hats off to &#39;em.

But fair play to you for realising you were a bit of a dick&#33;

Well done Ken.

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ Jan. 14 2006,20:11)]A truly magnificent £540 was raised by the raffle today, so many thanks to all who bought tickets and also to the people who sold them , and most of all to the people at SUFC who made it possible.

Thank you all very much.

We are having a Charity Night in the Spread on the 28th Jan starring Bom Zhivagos feat. Mick Rossi from Stratus Quo.  This will be our final fund-raising event for the Nightingale Centre , Breast Cancer Clinic at Southend Hospital so please turn up and enjoy what will be a great night.

Ken
Nice one Ken. I shall suspend my usual rule of not posting nice things about the people who sit around me in the South Upper (you lot only get all big headed and to be honest could normally do with being taken down a peg or two sometimes) to say that you have done a great job raising a large amount of cash for a cause which I know is dear to my heart and I'm sure many others.

I know you take the well intended p%&s taking in the spirit it's intended but you should also receive a well deserved pat on the back. Well done mate!

Ken

Just seen this I will give some money to Jock the next time i see him to pass on to you.

Well done

who won the raffle
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
? who got to see sallys big bazukaaasss?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

and what did &#39;thenewblue&#39; say that was so offensive ?

I am the nosiest nosey person known to man

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ Jan. 17 2006,20:08)]who won the raffle
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

Guy who won the shirt is Richard , seaso from the West stand who is often in the Spread.

&quot;Thenewblue&quot; made some comment about large arses and was not very nice to big people. Perhaps he will meet you Andy and tell you all about his comments.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ Jan. 17 2006,20:21)]
[b said:
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

Guy who won the shirt is Richard , seaso from the West stand who is often in the Spread.

&quot;Thenewblue&quot; made some comment about large arses and was not very nice to big people. Perhaps he will meet you Andy and tell you all about his comments.
ha ha would be my pleasure ken, Im sure we could have a sponsored bare knuckle with the mug for the charity pot &#33;&#33;

well done mate a really good effort , and KEEP IT UP &#33;&#33;&#33;

[b said:
[b said:
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

Good old Richard. Nice bloke.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ Jan. 17 2006,20:26)]
[b said:
[b said:
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

ha ha would be my pleasure ken, Im sure we could have a sponsored bare knuckle with the mug for the charity pot &#33;&#33;

well done mate a really good effort , and KEEP IT UP &#33;&#33;&#33;
Cockles you old softy leave the lad alone. He might have been a silly boy but he came good by being man enough to say sorry. Stop trying to scare him. You do have a large arse, dont denie it.

Back