• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I got a plain one of ebay.

I spoke to ben about a few of us getting a proper one done we need to talk about it though.

Indeed, I think if 4 or 5 of you chipped in £20 each you could get a good sized flag from Rob @ LongJohnSilver Flags

Hmmmm. Bad news I am afraid...The Club have just informed us that the sticky bashy things have not arrived and that they have been let down by there supplier... I only have basic news on this but it seems we will not need any of you at the ground at 11 am now ....I am not happy about this late kick in the proceedings for tomorrow and can only apologise that this has happened..

John.:(

Hmmmm. Bad news I am afraid...The Club have just informed us that the sticky bashy things have not arrived and that they have been let down by there supplier... I only have basic news on this but it seems we will not need any of you at the ground at 11 am now ....I am not happy about this late kick in the proceedings for tomorrow and can only apologise that this has happened..

Oh sorry to hear that John we'll have to make up for it with our voices then!

Oh FFS.....:(

Oh dear, no flags, no bashing stick things, this is just going to be a normal game with the same crap atmosphere as usual:mad:

In fact what with the early kick-off, not many away fans (what happened to our local home game for the xmas period????), the atmosphere could be worse than normal!

Oh dear, no flags, no bashing stick things, this is just going to be a normal game with the same crap atmosphere as usual:mad:

In fact what with the early kick-off, not many away fans (what happened to our local home game for the xmas period????), the atmosphere could be worse than normal!

Thats the spirit! :rolleyes:

Just gonna have to sing a bit louder then aren't we?

We have all the new Blue Voice Flags, Balloons, Streamers, Drummers. etc...we have done all we can on our part.

Back