• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We have them in out possesion Rich ..apart from the dozen I ordered off Ebay the same as yours..

Ok I understand now!

When did you order then ones off ebay? Ben said he hadn't received his but mine came 2 days after I orerded it.

Yep, can confirm we now have the flags, they look great too..

Shame about the CheerStix, we will have to use them for another game, maybe Leeds at home live on Sky..

Just to let you know..

Season Card holders can still transfer over to the West free of charge tomorrow, so if you havent got round to it yet, get yourself down the ticket office sharpish in the morning and do so!..

The more the merrier..

Come and join us

Just to let you know..

Season Card holders can still transfer over to the West free of charge tomorrow, so if you havent got round to it yet, get yourself down the ticket office sharpish in the morning and do so!..

The more the merrier..

Come and join us

Just got back from the Pub... a fellow shrimper has said the East Stand, South stand and family section have all sold out.... looks like the fans are still positive n supporting the No1 club in Essex ....

3 points tomorrow MR SOUTHEND UNITED FC

Shame im working tomorrow ....

MAKE SOME NOISE SOUTHEND FANS N SUPPORT OUR CLUB 110% !!

Just got back from the Pub... a fellow shrimper has said the East Stand, South stand and family section have all sold out.... looks like the fans are still positive n supporting the No1 club in Essex ....

3 points tomorrow MR SOUTHEND UNITED FC

Shame im working tomorrow ....

MAKE SOME NOISE SOUTHEND FANS N SUPPORT OUR CLUB 110% !!

If that is the case that would be absolutely brilliant.....

I'm there and am looking forward to it.....wahoo....:p

he bought his ticket today... only singles left in the East/South/family stands.... excellent sells I agree surprised me as well... after the last few games I was only expecting 6500-7000 gate at most.....

COME ON U SHRIMPERS

MR STEVE TILSON PLEASE MAKE SURE WE WIN PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

he bought his ticket today... only singles left in the East/South/family stands.... excellent sells I agree surprised me as well... after the last few games I was only expecting 6500-7000 gate at most.....

COME ON U SHRIMPERS

MR STEVE TILSOM PLEASE MAKE SURE WE WIN PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thats great stuff.......cant wait and I hope the team raise their game accordingly.

But hey....a message to all.....get behind the team...its only 90 mins, moan all you like on the way out of the ground but support those in the Blue shirt of SUFC for the 90 odd mins eh people.....

I also think that the peeps on here have done great work in raising the atmos at games so far. Its not easy but given they do their work for nowt deserves some thanks and acknowledgement...so well done Smiffy and your crew

Last edited:
Back