• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Awesome work guys. I will definately be relocating for this one. Maybe at the end of the season we could sort something out with the club to have a permanent Blue Voice area of the ground so that when you go to buy your season ticket you ask for it in this area. I'm sure this has already been thought of, and if so what did the Club think about this?

Awesome work guys. I will definately be relocating for this one. Maybe at the end of the season we could sort something out with the club to have a permanent Blue Voice area of the ground so that when you go to buy your season ticket you ask for it in this area. I'm sure this has already been thought of, and if so what did the Club think about this?

This and other questions were put to the club on Tuesday night and we await a reply. Don't expect quick answers as some of the points raised may have legal implications.
All will be revealed as soon as we know.

This and other questions were put to the club on Tuesday night and we await a reply. Don't expect quick answers as some of the points raised may have legal implications.
All will be revealed as soon as we know.

Ok well a pat on the back for all work done so far. looking forward to Oxford game even more now. Atmosphere is always better away coz the singers get together. Palace away last season made me realise that you can create a good atmosphere when at a home game and we had work to do at the Hall. I think a permanent Blue Voice area could help motivate the team when we have the big clashes at home which the team always seem to bottle.

Back