• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Boxer Rebellion album (finally) in shops September 14th

keefmoon

Coach
If you haven't got the album by other means yet (e.g iTunes or the spring tour) make sure you do - it's quality, not really been off my iPod since I got a copy.

If you like Doves we're playing with them on 17th September in the London Paper Headliners festival. You could maybe go to that instead I guess. I can't remember the venue exactly.

http://thelondonpaperheadliners.com/

As for MK HMV...unlikely I'm afraid!

I see from that lineup you are under Sophie Ellis Bextor, I'd certainly like to be in that spot ;)

Seriously, thats a cracking gig The Boxer Rebellion and Doves. i'm gonna have a bit of that :clap:

I see it's got a physical release over here in Oz too - and got reviewed in MX (our version of the free London papers). So when you heading over here for a tour?

It looks like we'll be over there for about a month from something like December 27th onwards. Will know a lot more in 2/3 weeks time.
Where do you live?

It's a top listen, I fully recommend it.

Saw them first thing on the Sunday morning at Glasto. Everyone had a hangover, but they were still a class act even if they only played to a relatively small audience.

Best track is Soviets, but I would say, wouldn't I.

Purchased. So far so good (my route to work is very short, so have only got half way through, will finish it on the way home!).

If I had my way, maybe...thanks for buying it chaps. Back off tour this week...I need some Roots Hall time!

Back