• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Winkle

Manager
We have all done things in the past and sometimes regretted them, thats a part of growing up and being human, however have you ever done something just to get your own back on someone you really disliked.

I will kick off with mine and make it blatently clear I dont regret what I did for one second. We had an assistant manager start who thought he was the bogs dollox, wanted to be everyone mate but was on a mission to get somewhere and didnt give a s**t who he climbed over to get there. I took an instant dislike to him, very anal and up is own @rse. Well I was having a meeting with my manager at the time and he walked out of the office but left his E.Mails up. I could not help myself and had a quick look and there nestled in was several from this asistant manager basically saying what a bunch of lazy t***ers we where who worked nights, nothing ever got done and all this crap about stuff that had nothing to do with him, what an absoulute ****!
Anyway I keep quiet about it , basically waiting to stitch him up given any opportunity, and he sends me an invite to a summer barbie he was having with all the managers and staff, free beer I thought go along get P***ed, tell him a few own truths, should be a good afternoon/evening.
We all arrived and he was giving the large "nice to see you, bollox" and I was having none of it, so I starts taking the p**s abit, you now banter and stuff.
He took it well to be fair as I was getting quite near the mark,and wandered into the kitchen and got talking to this quite nice looking woman. Chatting away and stuff as you do, she seemed quite nice and interesting, and As the alchohol starts taking affect I starts offloading about this asistant manager and that I cant stand him and what a t****r he really was and everything. After about 40 minutes I asked who she had came with, and she then says that, she actually lived there and this bloke I had been slagging off was her boyfriend........ oh dear*foot in mouth*.
To be fair she said that I did portray quite an accurate record of her boyfriend, he was indeed very anal. and that she didnt like the way he had turned into a jobsworth, but that she still loved him anyway. Fair enough, I thought beating an hasty retreat to the loos. Didnt feel after that That I wanted to stay much longer so what I did, and dont feel sorry about, is i had a huge dump in lovely toilet and wiped my @rse with his tooth brush.
It has not bothered me at all but for some reason felt the need to share and get it all my chest,so to speak. He did not last long after anyway, got the sideways move*projects* but he was a nasty piece of work.

As anyone got any stories to share?

We have all done things in the past and sometimes regretted them, thats a part of growing up and being human, however have you ever done something just to get your own back on someone you really disliked.

I will kick off with mine and make it blatently clear I dont regret what I did for one second. We had an assistant manager start who thought he was the bogs dollox, wanted to be everyone mate but was on a mission to get somewhere and didnt give a s**t who he climbed over to get there. I took an instant dislike to him, very anal and up is own @rse. Well I was having a meeting with my manager at the time and he walked out of the office but left his E.Mails up. I could not help myself and had a quick look and there nestled in was several from this asistant manager basically saying what a bunch of lazy t***ers we where who worked nights, nothing ever got done and all this crap about stuff that had nothing to do with him, what an absoulute ****!
Anyway I keep quiet about it , basically waiting to stitch him up given any opportunity, and he sends me an invite to a summer barbie he was having with all the managers and staff, free beer I thought go along get P***ed, tell him a few own truths, should be a good afternoon/evening.
We all arrived and he was giving the large "nice to see you, bollox" and I was having none of it, so I starts taking the p**s abit, you now banter and stuff.
He took it well to be fair as I was getting quite near the mark,and wandered into the kitchen and got talking to this quite nice looking woman. Chatting away and stuff as you do, she seemed quite nice and interesting, and As the alchohol starts taking affect I starts offloading about this asistant manager and that I cant stand him and what a t****r he really was and everything. After about 40 minutes I asked who she had came with, and she then says that, she actually lived there and this bloke I had been slagging off was her boyfriend........ oh dear*foot in mouth*.
To be fair she said that I did portray quite an accurate record of her boyfriend, he was indeed very anal. and that she didnt like the way he had turned into a jobsworth, but that she still loved him anyway. Fair enough, I thought beating an hasty retreat to the loos. Didnt feel after that That I wanted to stay much longer so what I did, and dont feel sorry about, is i had a huge dump in lovely toilet and wiped my @rse with his tooth brush.
It has not bothered me at all but for some reason felt the need to share and get it all my chest,so to speak. He did not last long after anyway, got the sideways move*projects* but he was a nasty piece of work.

As anyone got any stories to share?

Lad I know does a similar trick using his enemy's pens.

This disgusting, but I suppose ultimately gratifying practise, is likely to give habitual pen-chewers like me nightmares.

Never tried it myself but there's always a first time for everything

I haven't come clean since my last trip to the clinic.

Back