• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Gamers Thread

Top top game best ive played since grand theft auto, tiny bit glitchy though on a rare occasion, still totally amazed by it so far after 9hours of play. A true must for any gamer oh and the multi-play is superb

been away for much of the weekend so haven't played too much - however it is amazing!! I think the atmosphere and landscapes are amazing, truely breathtaking... although as the Stig says, a tiny bit glitchy, and some of the voices/faces are a bit crudely done. However the story is very funny, and even the usual GTA 'games' (shoot-outs/drive bys/races) are so much more fun with Dead-eye/on horse back.

absolutely love it, and I'm sure even once the story is finished i'll still play it for hours and hours

There are two games that I have bought on release day/weekend. COD MW2 and this. Both are unbelievable!!

played it for 31 hours so far ( had all week off work an had little sleep lol) it gets better an better im still finding new bits an pieces to do its up there as the best game ive ever played

finished uni for good yesterday and have 2 weeks of complete freedom now...and this now looks top of my list of things to do! where's best to buy this? any places doing special offers?

I have just managed to fix the YLOD on my Playstation 3. Not expecting it to work for very long so i'm just going to trade it in for a 250gb model while it's still on. I used this method which involved holding a hair dryer over the vents for 15 minutes then cooling them with a fan for 20. Saved me a bit of money there!

Back