• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Memory Lane The Moon Landings

True or not?

• Yes we went to the moon.

Votes: 29 90.6%
  • No it was all faked.

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
I haven't watched many about the subject and have never seen moon rock....How do you prove where it come from?

The reason I said Netflix was because it obviously isn't just one strange bloke with some theories......No mention of Jews or Freemasons

For the film buffs on the Zone they should watch the one about Stanley Kubrick and the moon landings. The bit about the Shining and Eyes Wide Shut are very interesting.

This is, of course rubbish. It is based on a French TV programme that was a parody of other conspiracy theory documentaries. Oops, someone couldn't tell the difference.

The moon actually doesn't exist. It is in fact a huge beacon shining up from earth similar to the batman sign.

Well I know that’s a lie, Wallace and gromit have been there and brought back some excellent cheese.

There are substantial facts to suggest they did land on the moon. Most often, these facts are omitted & ignored by conspiracy theories.

Which leads me to the conclusion that anyone refuting those facts, are doing it for the sake of it.

There's a religion where a percentage of followers still believe the Earth is flat, and all photo's and video's of the Earth from space are fake. The reason being, their book says it's flat. To say it's round would mean their God got it wrong. And a God would know whether the Earth is flat or round. They don't believe in evolution either, as their book says otherwise. My point being that you are spot on GBJ, about facts being omitted and ignored to suit people. Some people you can present lots of evidence, facts and science, and they still won't have it.

There's a religion where a percentage of followers still believe the Earth is flat, and all photo's and video's of the Earth from space are fake. The reason being, their book says it's flat. To say it's round would mean their God got it wrong. And a God would know whether the Earth is flat or round. They don't believe in evolution either, as their book says otherwise. My point being that you are spot on GBJ, about facts being omitted and ignored to suit people. Some people you can present lots of evidence, facts and science, and they still won't have it.

Agree wholeheartedly mate.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, a lot of Conspiracy theories, are akin to religion.

Doesn’t matter if a belief can be debunked through facts - or even basic common sense - people will believe what they want to believe.

Perverts

Believe it or not, there are now 12 people that have walked on the moon. I wonder if the non believers of the first landing, think all the others are fake as well?

Agree wholeheartedly mate.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, a lot of Conspiracy theories, are akin to religion.

Doesn’t matter if a belief can be debunked through facts - or even basic common sense - people will believe what they want to believe.

Perverts

Of course that works both ways. No one on here has been to the moon and no one even knows a friend of a friend that ever worked on the project.

For some seeing or hearing something on the TV means it must be real. I have had all sorts of people tell me how steel and Jet fuel reacts in a fire. Yet the nearest they have ever been to fire is once a year on bonfire night.

Now I'm no photographer but many believe the Moon photos are fake for all sorts of reasons. Others say we landed but faked the film as it was damaged on the return flight etc.

There are clear photos showing the Eagle in different places.....Before the days of photo shopping etc.

Of course that works both ways. No one on here has been to the moon and no one even knows a friend of a friend that ever worked on the project.

I hear ya, but as previously mentioned, I see no reason for scientists from 135 different Countries, to lie.

Unless of course, they’re all in on the scam & that’s where the theories normally lead back to Jews running the world.

Now I'm no photographer but many believe the Moon photos are fake for all sorts of reasons. Others say we landed but faked the film as it was damaged on the return flight etc.

There are clear photos showing the Eagle in different places.....Before the days of photo shopping etc.

Again, it comes down to Conjecture Vs Fact.

Am I likely to believe pictures on the internet, or the word of the World’s scientists?

There could be a shedload of incriminating photos out there, but that won’t ever stack up against the fact that we have actual lunar rock on our planet, which is older than our planet, and would have had to have been physically transported to our planet.

I hear ya, but as previously mentioned, I see no reason for scientists from 135 different Countries, to lie.

Unless of course, they’re all in on the scam & that’s where the theories normally lead back to Jews running the world.

Again, it comes down to Conjecture Vs Fact.

Am I likely to believe pictures on the internet, or the word of the World’s scientists?

There could be a shedload of incriminating photos out there, but that won’t ever stack up against the fact that we have actual lunar rock on our planet, which is older than our planet, and would have had to have been physically transported to our planet.

So how do we know it is lunar? Did we have another rock to compare it to.

By the latest theory by scientists (so it must be true). Is that another planet crashed into earth and that is what formed the moon.....Which makes earth older than the moon

I wonder how the children dying of starvation, the homeless and all those living in poverty feel about the moon landings. I'd sooner tread in dog ****.

I wonder how the children dying of starvation, the homeless and all those living in poverty feel about the moon landings. I'd sooner tread in dog ****.

I haven't checked the figures but some claim space projects have cost 5 trillion over the years.....Others claim NASA exists as financial cover for the US to channel money into weapons/flight development etc. Either way all the money ends up going to private companies.

The real question is why we stopped and haven't gone back.
1 The cost
2 There is nothing there, its a lifeless lump of rock
3 Sooner or later a crew was going to die and that would be political suicide

Would throwing the money form the moon landing solve the homeless problem? I wish it was that easy

Even at the height of the space race, just 4% of US GDP was spent on NASA. I bet it's substantially less than 0.01% today.

Back