• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The ? or ? Game

Chickenpox. Measles are really nasty; besides, when I got chickenpox, I got time off school and went to see The Rescuers in the cinema.

*argh, Southend Lady beat me to it*

Branston, has to be. Absolutely delicious with cheddar cheese and an oatcake...

Dick Dastardly or Baron Greenback?

Crumbs multiple posts again!

Si Baroni Greenback and spiders please.

Morrissey or Marr?

The Smiths, no question. As good as The Cure are, The Smiths are possibly the greatest British Band Ever.

So in that vein... The Beatles or The Stones.

The Smiths, no question. As good as The Cure are, The Smiths are possibly the greatest British Band Ever.

So in that vein... The Beatles or The Stones.

Good shout MK, The Who?

The Stones, purely for longevity, and the fact that Keith Richards defies the laws of medicine, he should have kicked the bucket about the same time as Brian Jones.:D

Dogs or Cats

...and there's the gutter.... :D

The both have their uses Prammy....I vote for boobies.

ZX Spectrum or Commodore 64?

south park without a shadow of doubt... far funnier and far less "that reminds me of the time when..."

flintoff or pietersen

Think before typing!

As I was saying.... Zammo (Just say No!) or Ro-land (I'm only trying to help you....)

Think before typing!

As I was saying.... Zammo (Just say No!) or Ro-land (I'm only trying to help you....)

Zammo... not least because I didn't need yet another potential nickname being used against me for being fat and speccy...

:(

(Going old-school here)... Angela Rippon or Anna Ford?

Back