• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The puntastic thread diversion thread

And I get castigated for a bit of thread diversion. Jesus, this is blatant fishing.

Most bizarrely, all this in a thread where diversion is what's being called for and non-diversion means you're out. So, getting back on topic...

FISH SANDWICHES make your breath smell.

Rhubarb! Harumph! Harumph! I didn't get a harumph out of that guy, you watch your ***!

And send them all home! Schoolchildren I mean. It's the holidays.

Can I just point out that we didn't even get half way down page one without simple rules outlined at the start of the thread being broken and a board owner is one of the worst offenders.

Live by the rules and die by the rules ! :D

Can I just point out that we didn't even get half way down page one without simple rules outlined at the start of the thread being broken and a board owner is one of the worst offenders.

Live by the rules and die by the rules ! :D

1. Says the man who has just used a smiley.

2. And you are entitled to set the rules because...?

I would reply that he started the thread, so he can set the rules. But that would be breaking the rules of the thread, so I won't.

1. Says the man who has just used a smiley 2. And you are entitled to set the rules because...?
I'd already killed myself on the opening post. I was just making a (rather succesful) point. I'd say 1-0 here but could be accused of being part of a cliquey in-joke ring.

On a serious note having read the entire rules thread from yesterday perhaps these can be changed to guidelines and exclude the pub where, in common with other forums, anything (within defamatory, abuse and decency reasons) should go.

Live by the rules and die by the rules !

24 hour bans would be appropriate

The weather is going to be rubbish this weekend. I had these things planned:-

Clean the car: No point, it's going to rain.
Clean the patio: No point, it's going to rain.
Go to the driving range: No chance, it's going to be freezing.
Go flying: No chance with the expected low cloud.

Other than that i'm expecting my weekend to go as planned!

I'd already killed myself on the opening post. I was just making a (rather succesful) point. I'd say 1-0 here but could be accused of being part of a cliquey in-joke ring.

On a serious note having read the entire rules thread from yesterday perhaps these can be changed to guidelines and exclude the pub where, in common with other forums, anything (within defamatory, abuse and decency reasons) should go.

It's certainly an odd-thread this since it directly flies in the face of what's being talked about, but for about the fiftieth time of saying it, the rules have been agreed by the owners and moderators of this site and will remain in force for the numerous reasons given.

Now getting back OFF-TOPIC (even though I'm clearly already out)...

Just what is it with Salt and Vinegar Ringos?

Back