• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Red Arrows

I think the Lancaster has just left the airport. I didn't actually see it, but noise wise there's a whole lot of shaking going on!

I think the Lancaster has just left the airport. I didn't actually see it, but noise wise there's a whole lot of shaking going on!
It sure did
screenshot_20220821-122436_gallery-jpg.21678

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220821-122436_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220821-122436_Gallery.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 9
Seen the Lanc,Hurri,Spit..BoB display a few times living in Exeter..always makes you/us feel proud.
Now i live in Germany would love to see it again,honest......but hold on!!,,,the in-laws HAVE seen it...around 1944-45....but were not so proud!!!

Red arrows just flew over my house (rayleigh) and they were low! Set off car alarms etc!

Sorry if I've missed it, but what are they doing here, they've been here for nearly a week now. I don't do any sort of social media so it's difficult to find out why.

Sorry if I've missed it, but what are they doing here, they've been here for nearly a week now. I don't do any sort of social media so it's difficult to find out why.
They were based here for air shows in Clacton and Eastbourne.

Unlike Southend City little old Clacton has an air show. 🤬

Last edited:
Back