• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm equally prejudiced against all races, religious beliefs, nationalities, sexualities, genders and avian varieties. Except the swallow, I like that particular bird more than others, great name. No bird called the spit, there's a good reason for that. I know a swallow that's a black, gay, muslim, French, lesbian, black muslim. Can't fault her. The pigeons on the other hand can suck my balls, don't get me started on the pigeons but when the pigeons **** on Lord Nelson they've gone too far. They come here and disrespect our history and still expect free handouts.

I'm prepared to accept archaic. We will have to fundamentally disagree on the other point.

As I said to Rusty, if you can explain homosexual activity in wild animals for any other reason then I shall firmly believe that gay is something you're born and not made.

As I said to Rusty, if you can explain homosexual activity in wild animals for any other reason then I shall firmly believe that gay is something you're born and not made.

They have been reading to many copies of OK magazine about Elton and George Micheal.

Do these animals completely shun heterosexual activity? Do you believe in natural selection? Is engaging purely in homosexual activity a good way to perpetuate your species?

Do these animals completely shun heterosexual activity? Do you believe in natural selection? Is engaging purely in homosexual activity a good way to perpetuate your species?

No idea mate, I'm no expert. I agree engaging in homosexual activity is not a good way to propergate the species, but it's obviously a tiny %age of animals that do it (if they're predominitely homo rather than bisexual), or there'd be mass extinction.

Genuine question: are some species gayer than other species?

ie is a penguin more likely to be gay than a tiger?

Genuine question: are some species gayer than other species?

ie is a penguin more likely to be gay than a tiger?

Who MK Shrimper isn't.

sir-david-attenborough.jpg

No idea mate, I'm no expert. I agree engaging in homosexual activity is not a good way to propergate the species, but it's obviously a tiny %age of animals that do it (if they're predominitely homo rather than bisexual), or there'd be mass extinction.

If there's no species advantage in it, why else would some animals partake (or pargive?). Is it because it's enjoyable? Is it because they're dumb animals and unable to distinguish gender dimorphism? Is it because the opposite sex doesn't put out and homosexuality is a method to partially satisfy a biological urge? Is it a genetic mutation? I'm not sure that homosexual activity in animals can ever be proof that humans can be homosexual from birth...

If there's no species advantage in it, why else would some animals partake (or pargive?). Is it because it's enjoyable? Is it because they're dumb animals and unable to distinguish gender dimorphism? Is it because the opposite sex doesn't put out and homosexuality is a method to partially satisfy a biological urge? Is it a genetic mutation? I'm not sure that homosexual activity in animals can ever be proof that humans can be homosexual from birth...

I refer the honourable gentleman to the post above......

Dumb or blind? Have you ever seen animals in the wild wear glasses?

And as for PC - well, it's pretty pointless railing against homosexuality because it's been around since humanity begun

As a christian* I was taught that the first two humans were Adam and Eve, making your point wrong :smile:

*I say i'm a christian, but really I couldn't give two ***** about religion

What should we do, criminalise it and hide it underground ?

That's the spirit!!

:smile: :net:

I think its easier to come out in todays society than 20 years ago

Definitly. Louie Spence, Graham Norton and Alan Carr are pefect examples of this. Could they have behaved as they do now, 20 years ago? I think not

Back