• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Payday next friday I shall happily donate to the site that has kept me sane and eaten up most of my life :winking:

As Ken stated, thanks to all that have been so kind to donate so far it is very much appreciated, but we are still a long way short of what we need to cover the costs of The Zone for the next 12 months... :sad:

If you have the odd few pounds or even thousands spare to add please do, as every donation helps us greatly towards our target.

Thanks to all that donated to help keep this site running..We thank you. We never reached the total we were after to cover the costs for the next year but Ken and I will try to seek out a new sponsor over the next few months.

Thanks once again to all that donated , I will unstick this thread.

John.

I would just like to second all that John has said.

We realise things are hard for people so we are grateful to all those who have donated. :Worthy:

I would just like to say a big Thank-You to the guys who run Shrimperzone, being a lifelong Southend United fan, now exiled in Southampton, it is always good to check in on news, and also the chat facility on match days is very handy for me.
I used to live in Basildon, and joined the Royal Navy in 1981 and spent 27 years travelling the world on the high seas, and ended up in Southampton, and have enjoyed the area and people. A couple of seasons ago, my son, who is torn between Southend and Saints, was the mascot for Southend, for the last game of the season, he will remember that for the rest of his life, but, we are highly respected around these parts, the fancy dress, singing and atmosphere created that day was exceptional. Keep up the good work and have sent a small donation, and will continue to support you. Cheers, Hampsire Shrimp.

Come payday I will order the missus an SZ coaster and mug set for christmas....can't wait to see her face light up on the day.
It's a shame you dont do tea towels.

I would just like to say a big Thank-You to the guys who run Shrimperzone, being a lifelong Southend United fan, now exiled in Southampton, it is always good to check in on news, and also the chat facility on match days is very handy for me.
I used to live in Basildon, and joined the Royal Navy in 1981 and spent 27 years travelling the world on the high seas, and ended up in Southampton, and have enjoyed the area and people. A couple of seasons ago, my son, who is torn between Southend and Saints, was the mascot for Southend, for the last game of the season, he will remember that for the rest of his life, but, we are highly respected around these parts, the fancy dress, singing and atmosphere created that day was exceptional. Keep up the good work and have sent a small donation, and will continue to support you. Cheers, Hampsire Shrimp.

I'm in Southampton to but still travel to games, you'll have to let me know when you up for doing the next and can get the train and have a few beers

Back