• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Zone First Day of the Season Party

How many throwaway spoons do you need and bowls?

I sell all sorts of catering stuff like this for a pittance and can grab about a hundred plastic spoons in the morning for like £1.40 or summat stoopid.

I also flog quality burgers and sausages to the trade and can give you trade prices for things like the SZ bbq. EG...48 quarterpounders 90% for as little as £14 or 40 jumbo sausages cumberland for like £7. Work that out and you'll find that's very cheap. We also do the buns, hot dog rolls, sauces, frozen chopped onions, sliced burg cheese and anything else you can think of probably.

We shall remember you next time we do a SZFC tourny!!

To add to the fun after the game the pub have laid on a Karaoke machine.

God help us all..:stunned:

Hopefully see alot of you tomorrow.

I think I may have caught Paul's headache...........cheesecakes all done, will drop them off in the morning, they obviously need to be kept somewhere cold John. Hopefully S&2V will remember the spoons.

Great day and evening the highlight being the karaoke in the evening..seeing Rusty doing his Elvis stuff and Hils,Mr and Mrs Ux etc singing made for a superb time.It was nice to see so many familar faces.

Nice to see DTS stay the course as well, now he is married he has more freedom..:unsure:

Thanks to all that donated prizes and to all that purchased tickets and to Kay for the Yummy Cakes.

:clap:

Do you know how it did money wise yet John? Didn't seem as many there as at previous ones - would be interesting feedback wise to know if people preferred the pud to cakes?

It was very quiet compared to previous parties..I just think things are tight for a lot of people at the moment....we sold 276 tickets at the Spread, BLUEBLOOD who normally sells a few at the Nelson could not even sell 1 ticket this time around so I guess that shows how things are.

Would like to add the cheesecake was fantastic...the burger was not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still great time and thanks to all involved. Rustys karakoe a true classic.

We only intended to pop in for a few but ended staying til about 12 I think! Had a good evening and was great to catch up with everyone!

Sounds like a good night, the partys down The Spread normally are though.

I take it your planning something equally as good for my homecoming in October Cricko? ;)

I think both me and Tommy2holes were holding out for that Elonex shirt in the raffle but it just wasn't to be.

Back