• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Theo Robinson

No, we're trying to flag up how he spins events to suit him.
Such as the "Steve Tilson didn't have any decent remaining contacts" rubbish...

I assumed your comment was criticism that RM didnt buy him, and Im just pointing out that everyone is criticising RM for overspending so we cant then criticise him when he didnt spend.

The work kyboshed isnt one Im familiar with:)

Seems he's on the move again. He doesn't stay anywhere very long does he?!!!

Last edited:
Very strange one, that. Millwall only signed him a month ago and now he's at Derby with a view to a permenant move. I spoke to a Derby fan earlier who said that apparently Theo is homesick, but I thought he was a London boy...?

Very strange one, that. Millwall only signed him a month ago and now he's at Derby with a view to a permenant move. I spoke to a Derby fan earlier who said that apparently Theo is homesick, but I thought he was a London boy...?

Midlands-born, but settled in Watford.

Friend of mine who works with Millwall said that they had high hopes for Robinson but he's a bit "all over the place."

Thought he was a great player for us, although, he was very selfish at times. Tempted to go down to see him if he gets some first team action.

You can have two players with similar ability, one will sail through and have a long successful career and the other will stutter along and possibly drift away. There is so much more to a good pro than footballing ability, Theo could belong to the latter group.

He started well for us and them seemed to fade a bit near the end of his loan spell. Maybe he's like Anelka early in his career, constantly needing a new challenge.

really liked him when he was here. real striker who play right off the shoulder of the defenders.

True, could be the one to keep Derby up, which is disappointing as I'd like to see us in the same league as them next season.

Thought he was too good for League 1 when he was with us, could be why his playing in the Championship now :winking:

Back