• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Theo Robinson

Just saying notice which players come and do the thanking, it appears to cross over into other areas. Full credit to Macca and Franny for putting their earlier differences behind them.

Does it though?

At the home matches, it seems to be a few players like Macca, Mildenhall and Barrett that go round clapping the fans. Didn't realise that meant there was a racial divide at the Club.

People read far too much into things.

Does it though?

At the home matches, it seems to be a few players like Macca, Mildenhall and Barrett that go round clapping the fans. Didn't realise that meant there was a racial divide at the Club.

Fully agree.

Does it though?

Definitely, never ever seen anything to suggest this. I'm sure there are the usual friendships and cliques and there are in any walk in life, but to say there is some racial divide is completely unjustified IMO, and basing it on players clapping after matches is completely mental

That's cos it isn't, it's based on someone completely impartial who happened to be up at Kingswood at the same time as them last week. But of course, my thoughts are irrelevant aren't they? It's just that this person spoke to several of them....at length.....and these were his conclusions.

That's cos it isn't, it's based on someone completely impartial who happened to be up at Kingswood at the same time as them last week. But of course, my thoughts are irrelevant aren't they? It's just that this person spoke to several of them....at length.....and these were his conclusions.

How are your thoughts irrelevant? Jeez, I don't agree with you but that doesn't make your thoughts irrelevant.

What did the mystery person say then?

well you said you were basing this on players clapping after the game, and some other stuff.

what did the mystery person say?

According to todays Daily Mirror, Millwall are in for Theo for £250K.

How are your thoughts irrelevant? Jeez, I don't agree with you but that doesn't make your thoughts irrelevant.

What did the mystery person say then?

BRIAN: ...and to them only shall be given-- to them only... shall... be... given...

ELSIE: What?

BRIAN: Hmm?

ELSIE: Shall be given what?

BRIAN: Oh, nothing.

EDDIE: Ahh.

ELSIE: Hey! What were you going to say?

BRIAN: Nothing.

ARTHUR and FRANK: Yes, you were.

ELSIE: Yes. You were going to say something.

BRIAN: No, I wasn't. I'd finished.

ELSIE: Oh, no you weren't.

ARTHUR: Oh, come on. Tell us before you go.

BRIAN: I wasn't going to say anything. I'd finished.

ELSIE: No, you hadn't.

BLIND MAN: What won't he tell?

EDDIE: He won't say.

BLIND MAN: Is it a secret?

BRIAN: No.

BLIND MAN: Is it?

EDDIE: Must be. Otherwise, he'd tell us.

ARTHUR: Oh, tell us the secret.

BRIAN: Leave me alone.

YOUTH: What is this secret?

GIRL: Is it the secret of eternal life?

EDDIE: He won't say!

ARTHUR: Well, of course not. If I knew the secret of eternal life, I wouldn't say.

YOUTH: No.

BRIAN: Leave me alone.

GIRL: Just tell me, please.

ARTHUR: No. Tell us, Master. We were here first.

DENNIS: Five.

BRIAN: Ah!

GIRL: Just tell--

BRIAN: Go away!

GIRL: Tell us, Master.

Absolute nonsense im afriad OBL how many times do we here what a great bunch of lads weve got how they are all so close knit and how the team spirit is so great.

There are too many people around our club who are in doom and gloom mode at the moment and need to get a sense of perspective. If we lose its all were doomed and were going down and when we win its play-offs here we come.

Absolute nonsense im afriad OBL how many times do we here what a great bunch of lads weve got how they are all so close knit and how the team spirit is so great.

There are too many people around our club who are in doom and gloom mode at the moment and need to get a sense of perspective. If we lose its all were doomed and were going down and when we win its play-offs here we come.

Spot on mate!

If we lose its all were doomed and were going down

If you ask me, it's looking likely (if you base it on maths). I've got us down as hitting 51 points (pretty certain relegation).

If you then look at it from a football basis I've got us at finishing on 56 which should be enough but doesn't allow for our usual unpredicability.

Thankfully, Borient, Stockport, Wycombe & Tranmere, even add in the Gills & Spartan's Pink Army and they all look a bit more precarious than us. HOWEVER, don't forget Hartlepool & Swindon the year we won L1, mid table around this time and both ended up going down on the final day as their seasons tailed right off (I also don't think we easily bounce straight back up out of L2 - look at a club like Bradford!).

Back