• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Theo Robinson

How do you know Robinson isn't a 'bad egg'? He's a very talented player yet he's had an unusually high turnover of clubs for someone of his age. Something isn't right if he can't find a club.
He is a typical striker , wants to score and has only that in mind , when he and Barnard played together they hardly past to each other....not always conducive to the team when it goes wrong

brown has many contacts and will have done his homework on him, he may or may not get a fair deal

Signed for Port Vale until the end of the season.

Just put Lincoln 1 up against Ipswich in the FA Cup.

Just scored a 2nd to put Lincoln back ahead.

Lovely finish for the second goal too.

Danny Cowley should be congratulated on a superb managerial performance at Lincoln this season. Apparently, Ipswich were lucky to snatch a draw four minutes from time, and Lincoln took 5,000 supporters to Portman Road. It would not surprise me if one of the bigger clubs hired Cowley in the near future. The transformation he has presided over at Lincoln in the short time he has been there is astounding.

Danny Cowley should be congratulated on a superb managerial performance at Lincoln this season. Apparently, Ipswich were lucky to snatch a draw four minutes from time, and Lincoln took 5,000 supporters to Portman Road. It would not surprise me if one of the bigger clubs hired Cowley in the near future. The transformation he has presided over at Lincoln in the short time he has been there is astounding.

The brothers have extended their contract at Lincoln until May 2021!

I am. Big fan of the Cowley brothers. Also Alex Woodyard playing.

Nearly a goal for Theo, done well to work himself some space in the box. I've not seen much from Woodyard, sticking to his position in the middle of the park but not much seems to be going through him...

edit: I stand corrected, almost a goal for Woodyard.

Back