• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This board

Naps surely that could have been sent via PM, or was you real aim to let everyone know that you have been seen on TV?
rock.gif

Better add one of these
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 27 2005,10:47)]I like the wind ups, I like the sarcasm and I like dry humour.

Most people who end up on the end of these sort postings do so because they have posted an opinion that is offensive or just plain ridiculous..

Think of it as a natural feedback mechanism to moderate the quality and sensibility of posts on Shrimperzone.

Personal abuse and threats are never warranted but if you repeatedly post rubbish such as 'only the real fans are going to Cardiff' or 'Neil Jenkins could still do a job for us' then what do you expect?
So, McGyver, if I said "Keep your $%&*ing opinions to yourself you $%&*ting part time supporter and lets get Billy Best back" is that the sort of thing you mean?

<dry humour emoticon missing>

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ May 27 2005,10:54)]Naps surely that could have been sent via PM, or was you real aim to let everyone know that you have been seen on TV?
rock.gif
like I do with my signature?
biggrin.gif

he'll probably copy that as well......
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ May 27 2005,10:54)]Naps surely that could have been sent via PM, or was you real aim to let everyone know that you have been seen on TV?
rock.gif

Better add one of these  
tounge.gif
You see through me too well.

This board's boring. I'm off where the real fun is- the official site!

wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ May 27 2005,10:58)]
[b said:
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

wink.gif
So why do you not mention as heard on radio Leeboy?
rock.gif

biggrin.gif

[b said:
[b said:
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

wink.gif
oh I wondered when YOU would pop up. Been whispering sweet nothings in Che's shell-like again?

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ May 27 2005,10:59)]
[b said:
[b said:
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

wink.gif
So why do you not mention as heard on radio Leeboy?
rock.gif

biggrin.gif
cos then people would realise he got all three quiz questions wrong.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ May 27 2005,09:07)]Just to add my tuppence worth, I think far too many people try to post using dry humour , sarcasm, irony and wind-ups which doesn't transfer to the written word very well at all. People will take things the wrong way and think the world ( and SZ ) is against them.
How about making one day a "Psis-take Free Day" and see if it makes this message board a better place , and leave the comedy comments to us genuinely funny people.
Easy, Ban the General, surely the easiest solution !

You know it makes sense !

smile.gif

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ May 27 2005,11:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ May 27 2005,09:07)]Just to add my tuppence worth, I think far too many people try to post using dry humour , sarcasm, irony and wind-ups which doesn't transfer to the written word very well at all. People will take things the wrong way and think the world ( and SZ ) is against them.
How about making one day a "Psis-take Free Day" and see if it makes this message board a better place , and leave the comedy comments to us genuinely funny people.
Easy, Ban the General, surely the easiest solution !

You know it makes sense !

smile.gif

laugh.gif
Not a bad idea as it goes.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ May 26 2005,11:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ May 26 2005,09:58)]What about my Firholm shirt?

sad.gif
pat.jpg

Here it is !
laugh.gif

Would you believe I sent him this very same picture just two days ago to wind him up.

Well done *ORM*...

... Now that's something I never thought I'd see myself type!

down.gif

Back