• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This country isn't free anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute tosh , its their own fear and prejudices.

during the 60s the term "white flight" was born,today this is in overdrive

rewind 11 years ago

if labours manifesto(sp) has stated we will allow immigrants to march into this country in millions and you the taxpayer will foot the bill.

labour would never have gained power.

GB, don't you think that the "immigrants" are an easy target to blame for the state this country is in? You can hardly blame people for being allowed to come in and take advantage of a completely (can't think of the right word, was going to use "corrupt, but that's not right so will have to use) ludicrous benefits sytem. The point surely is that our system has allowed it to be manipulated to the benefit of those who, in theory, have no rights to it - including those native to these shores who think it's the state's duty to provide for them.

GB, don't you think that the "immigrants" are an easy target to blame for the state this country is in? You can hardly blame people for being allowed to come in and take advantage of a completely (can't think of the right word, was going to use "corrupt, but that's not right so will have to use) ludicrous benefits sytem. The point surely is that our system has allowed it to be manipulated to the benefit of those who, in theory, have no rights to it - including those native to these shores who think it's the state's duty to provide for them.

i have often stated on this forum i dont blame the immigrants,if this country offers goodies who would say no !!!

i have often stated on this forum i dont blame the immigrants,if this country offers goodies who would say no !!!

little story.

sadly there are no links or photographic evidence.

the hospital unit manager i know who often tell me little stories.

approx 3 years ago an african lady was employed as a nursing assistant ie they undertake the menial duties,this lady by all accounts was lazy often late or was on the sick.

the manager was getting the hump as he task is making sure the unit runs smoothly and he cannot afford any dossers.

one morning this lady arrived approx 30 minutes late for her shift,she offered no explantation.the manager asked her to make the clients beds ,there are 7 beds in total he asked her at 730 am.

8am he noticed she was drinking tea and chatting,again he asked dont forget those beds.

around noon the manager had returned from several meetings and noticed this lady was in the TV room watching telly,he investigated to see if the beds had been made and they had not been touched.

he confronted the lady and she replied "you are racist" at this point all hell broke loose with the manager being suspended on full pay for several weeks and the lady given gardening leave on full pay.

the final outcome was the lady was given 9k in compo and moved to a different hospital,this sorry tale has cost possibly 50k.

all because the lady knew she could play the system,i dont blame her whatsoever and good luck to her.

little story.

sadly there are no links or photographic evidence.

the hospital unit manager i know who often tell me little stories.

approx 3 years ago an african lady was employed as a nursing assistant ie they undertake the menial duties,this lady by all accounts was lazy often late or was on the sick.

the manager was getting the hump as he task is making sure the unit runs smoothly and he cannot afford any dossers.

one morning this lady arrived approx 30 minutes late for her shift,she offered no explantation.the manager asked her to make the clients beds ,there are 7 beds in total he asked her at 730 am.

8am he noticed she was drinking tea and chatting,again he asked dont forget those beds.

around noon the manager had returned from several meetings and noticed this lady was in the TV room watching telly,he investigated to see if the beds had been made and they had not been touched.

he confronted the lady and she replied "you are racist" at this point all hell broke loose with the manager being suspended on full pay for several weeks and the lady given gardening leave on full pay.

the final outcome was the lady was given 9k in compo and moved to a different hospital,this sorry tale has cost possibly 50k.

all because the lady knew she could play the system,i dont blame her whatsoever and good luck to her.
An anecdote with no reference and one sided info
Youve discribed a possible lazy individual the geographic location of their birth has no merit btw you find them everywhere ! And this race job tribunal must have been amazing for the claim to just go through on her word alone

If these are your beliefs and you stand by them, why would it bother you for the world to know about them?

Thats the point DS. They shouldnt have to be in fear of their jobs because of other peoples idea of what the BNP stand for. How many blindly slag off the BNP having never read their policies or what they are about? I guess most people just make an assumption based on what they hear on the BBC or read in the papers.

Thats the point DS. They shouldnt have to be in fear of their jobs because of other peoples idea of what the BNP stand for. How many blindly slag off the BNP having never read their policies or what they are about? I guess most people just make an assumption based on what they hear on the BBC or read in the papers.
Agreed however if you have read it and still see them as shallow minded bigots what then . Also freedoms to worship express yourself great just dont use it to surpress others

You have to wonder if a party that cannot even protect their members identities will ever be fit to run a country.

I'd have thought that the biggest worry facing the people in this country today is the economy, not immigration, and quite frankly I don't give two hoots what the BNP has to say about the economy (not that I much care what they have to say about immigration or pretty much anything anyway).

As for this list being made public, whilst those names shouldn't have been made public, I believe you reap what you sow.

Ironic really isn't it? Given that so much of the BNPs support seems to arise from a public perception of this country's problems based on what they hear on the TV or read in the papers...

This is outrageous. Surely people can belong to whatever party they like.

I'm not going to access the BNP website from work (in case I end up on a list somewhere) to confirm this however the Wikipedia BNP entry (and I concede this is quite possibly complete uand utter unsubstantiated bolleaux) states that the BNP restricts party membership to "indigenous British ethnic groups deriving from the class of ‘Indigenous Caucasian’ ".

If this is indeed BNP policy then it would appear that people cannot belong to whatever party they like.

If not then I apologise to any BNP supporting policemen/women and teachers who should be free to belong to any politcal party they like and exercise as little discretion and common sense as they see fit.

Last edited:
I heard Nick Griffin on the Five Live this morning saying that if any of his party members lose their jobs over this then their employers would be taken to court. What legislation would they use to do this? European Human Rights of course.

The hypocrisy is laughable.

Personally, I feel that this listing of members on the web is a breach of internal security more than anything else, and to be honest, the BNP should be rather impressed that they are in such a position politically that people want to know who is a member. and as they now consider themselves a mainstream political party with no discriminatory policies, why should they be concerned who knows ?

If it means that people will be disciplined for breaching their employment conditions then, to be honest, thats their responsibility (if someone was sacked for throwing a sicky and then being seen on TV in the crowd at a football match, would that be a privacy breach ?).
However whether the police force's regulations are fair is a different matter (a lot of people where I work don't like the no drinking at lunchtime rule but they signed the contract ....)

I heard Nick Griffin on the Five Live this morning saying that if any of his party members lose their jobs over this then their employers would be taken to court. What legislation would they use to do this? European Human Rights of course.

whats good for the goose is good for the gander

May I suggest that he pre-empts this and gets his party members who have signed contracts of employment which they don't agree with , to take the matter to court now, before they get dismissed as it may look like sour grapes after the event.

Everyone has rights and a right to defend those rights, those concerned that the have been tricked into signing a contract which has clauses in it they do not agree with should be able to argue it in court.

assuming, of course, that they have been tricked into it and that they did not sign the contract with the intention of just ingoring the clause because they didn't like it.

I heard this from a mate the other day and this is fact!

the factory warehouse manager i know who often relates snippets to me about his job.

approx 3 years ago an white skinhead male was employed as a factory assistant ie they undertake the menial duties,this bloke by all accounts was lazy often late, hungover or was on the sick.

one morning this chap arrived approx 30 minutes late for his shift, he offered no explantation.the manager asked him to put together goods for deliver,there are 7 deliveries in total he asked her at 730 am.

8am he noticed he was drinking black coffee and chatting,again he asked dont forget those deliveries.

around noon the manager had returned from several meetings and noticed this man was in the TV room watching telly,he investigated to see if the deliveries had been put together and they had not been touched.

he confronted the bloke and he replied "Is it because I'm a BNP member" at this point all hell broke loose with the manager being suspended on full pay for several weeks and the bloke given gardening leave on full pay.

the final outcome was the bloke was given 9k in compo and moved to a different factory,this sorry tale has cost possibly 50k.

all because the bloke knew he could play the system,i dont blame him whatsoever and good luck to him.

I'm not going to access the BNP website from work (in case I end up on a list somewhere) to confirm this however the Wikipedia BNP entry (and I concede this is quite possibly complete uand utter unsubstantiated bolleaux) states that the BNP restricts party membership to "indigenous British ethnic groups deriving from the class of ‘Indigenous Caucasian’ ".

If this is indeed BNP policy then it would appear that people cannot belong to whatever party they like.

If not then I apologise to any BNP supporting policemen/women and teachers who should be free to belong to any politcal party they like and exercise as little discretion and common sense as they see fit.

Admitting to knowing little of the BNP, I am a little familar of a legal case involving a BNP member through my Union work who claimed unfair dismissal from his job.

He was a Bus driver for a Local Authority, and after standing as a BNP councillor, the Authority believed that this put minority clients at risk.

The line of defence was:

'C brought a claim in the Employment Tribunal alleging both direct and indirect discrimination under s. 1(1)(a) and 1(1)(b) of the Race Relations Act 1976 [“The Act”] respectively on the ground that he had been dismissed because of his membership of the whites-only BNP.'

He was defended by a BNP legal officer..

Make of that what you will.

The case was Redfearn v Serco Ltd 2005, and details can be found here pre appeal from the Cloisters website.

Last edited:
I havnt had time to read all the posts...I wiil do later and comment where neccessary.

But

Congratulations to the BNP publicity machine for making this larger than what it is. If another low end extreme political party had its members lists leaked, it would be met with a general shrug of the shoulders. Mountain and molehill.

Well done to them for increasing thier public profile, maybe they should sart clarifying thier policies.

would this have the same reaction if 'Gay' memebers were outed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back